Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 165 166
[item=Pleco] [b]Name: Pleco[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] There's one of these suckerfish born every minute.
Pleco
Name: Pleco
Caption: There's one of these suckerfish born every minute.
[quote][item=Pleco] [color=#ce870e][b]Name:[/b] Pleco [b]Caption:[/b] Taking after the Noggle's example, pleco pleco pleco pleco.[/color][/quote]
Quote:
Pleco
Name: Pleco

Caption: Taking after the Noggle's example, pleco pleco pleco pleco.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
[quote] [item=bluebite rattler] [b]Name:[/b] Bluebite Rattler [b]Caption:[/b] Named for the stubborn blue stains they leave behind after a bite, these snakes will ferociously defend their hoard of seaberries if approached while snacking. [/quote]
Quote:
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: Named for the stubborn blue stains they leave behind after a bite, these snakes will ferociously defend their hoard of seaberries if approached while snacking.
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <
Want something you can't yet
craft yourself? Let me help you!
(hiatus)
______ / apparel wishlist
/ festival wishlist
/ gene projects
____________milkchai-cacat.png
[item=wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Tubby little wriggly all stuffed with fluff.
Wooly Bear

Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Tubby little wriggly all stuffed with fluff.
[item= Bluebite Rattler] [b]Name:[/b] Bluebite Rattler [b]Caption:[/b] This snake has a killer fashion sense, blue scales are in! Don't tell the Banded Rattlesnake stripes are [i]so[/i] last season.
Bluebite Rattler

Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: This snake has a killer fashion sense, blue scales are in! Don't tell the Banded Rattlesnake stripes are so last season.
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
[item=Banded Rattlesnake] Name: Banded Rattlesnake Caprion: There's a snake in my b- oh wait, dragons don't wear boots! ...Do they?
Banded Rattlesnake
Name: Banded Rattlesnake
Caprion: There's a snake in my b- oh wait, dragons don't wear boots! ...Do they?
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
[quote][item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name:[/b] Mad Dancer's Bell [b]Caption:[/b] [i]The haunting, beautiful chime of this bell is said to be an echo of the music to which the legendary Mad Dancer once danced.[/i][/quote] [b]Alternative Caption:[/b] [i]The haunting chime of this bell is said to be an echo of the music to which the Mad Dancer once danced. Some dragons may feel the urge to dance to its sound.[/i] [center][color=#990000]Couldn't really choose, but I like the first one marginally better. Decided to put the second option here anyway, in case you would like to see (and hoping this still counts as ONE entry).[/color][/center]
Quote:
Dancer's Bell
Name: Mad Dancer's Bell
Caption: The haunting, beautiful chime of this bell is said to be an echo of the music to which the legendary Mad Dancer once danced.

Alternative Caption: The haunting chime of this bell is said to be an echo of the music to which the Mad Dancer once danced. Some dragons may feel the urge to dance to its sound.
Couldn't really choose, but I like the first one marginally better. Decided to put the second option here anyway, in case you would like to see (and hoping this still counts as ONE entry).
E6RzSMn.png

Please ping me if you reply to me!
[item=Pygmy Wrasse] [b]Name:[/b] Pygmy Wrasse [b]Caption:[/b] What is the difference between a piano and a fish? (A: You can tune a piano but you cannot tuna fish.)
Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: What is the difference between a piano and a fish? (A: You can tune a piano but you cannot tuna fish.)
i usually subscribe to threads i make so i rather not be pinged on threads i make
thank you~
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18920.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Cheerful Chime [b]Caption[/b]: When found by an overenthusiastic spiral, this chime may evoke irritation instead.
18920.png
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: When found by an overenthusiastic spiral, this chime may evoke irritation instead.
YsUBlZc.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18917.png[/img] Name: Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse Caption: If dragons would keep fish in aquaria, this wrasse would be a real eye-catcher.
18917.png
Name: Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: If dragons would keep fish in aquaria, this wrasse would be a real eye-catcher.
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 165 166