Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 165 166
[item=pygmy wrasse] Name: Pygmy Wrasse Caption: As there is no Regular Wrasse, it is unknown who was the namer of this fish comparing its size to.
Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: As there is no Regular Wrasse, it is unknown who was the namer of this fish comparing its size to.
IQJmIq3.png
[item= wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Is this Wooly Bear as wooly as the Wooly Bear over wooly there? Wool never know.
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Is this Wooly Bear as wooly as the Wooly Bear over wooly there? Wool never know.
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
[item=Ruby Brooch] [b]Name: [/b] Ruby Brooch [b]Caption: [/b] Does anybody know where the bird put this brooch pin? On it's feather? Or... wait, is that [i]blood[/i]? [item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name: [/b] Dancer's Bell [b]Caption: [/b] The owner of this bell danced down to the wire. Though this bell is tied to a ribbon instead of a wire.
Ruby Brooch
Name: Ruby Brooch
Caption: Does anybody know where the bird put this brooch pin? On it's feather? Or... wait, is that blood?

Dancer's Bell
Name: Dancer's Bell
Caption: The owner of this bell danced down to the wire. Though this bell is tied to a ribbon instead of a wire.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18919.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Broadback Pleco [b]Caption:[/b] A dragon who spends too much time standing in riverbeds may find itself stuck with a companion who really [i]sucks.[/i]
18919.png
Name: Broadback Pleco
Caption: A dragon who spends too much time standing in riverbeds may find itself stuck with a companion who really sucks.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[item=cheerful chime] Name: Cheerful Chime Caption: Some say the chime of this bell sounds almost like the Windsinger's laugh
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Some say the chime of this bell sounds almost like the Windsinger's laugh
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[item=polar wooly] Name: Polar Wooly Caption: It has a coat so plush, even tundras are jealous
Polar Wooly
Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: It has a coat so plush, even tundras are jealous
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
Name: wooly bear
Caption: these guys only make a single thread each, so don't get your hopes up

Name: banded rattlesnake
Caption: far from silly
Name: wooly bear
Caption: these guys only make a single thread each, so don't get your hopes up

Name: banded rattlesnake
Caption: far from silly
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
[item=pygmy wrasse] [b]Name[/b]: Pygmy Wrasse [b]Caption[/b]: Small on size, but big on taste!
Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: Small on size, but big on taste!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[item=Wooly Bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Sadly, its name is a blatant lie. According to hatchlings, 'fuzzy crunch' is much more appropriate.
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Sadly, its name is a blatant lie. According to hatchlings, 'fuzzy crunch' is much more appropriate.
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18923.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Ruby "Bro" [b]Caption:[/b] " Do you wanna GO BRO? COME ON THEN; COME AT ME BRO! "
18923.png

Name: Ruby "Bro"
Caption: " Do you wanna GO BRO? COME ON THEN; COME AT ME BRO! "
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 165 166