Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light Sprite
1 2 3
I've made the foolish choice to start saving for the last three sprites I do not own (arcane, fire, light). If only for one day the light sprite didn't cost 400$ in real life money to obtain (48k gems)... Weep for me. :p
I've made the foolish choice to start saving for the last three sprites I do not own (arcane, fire, light). If only for one day the light sprite didn't cost 400$ in real life money to obtain (48k gems)... Weep for me. :p
It's hard but definitely possible! It took me almost a year (because I suck and am easily distracted) but i got my Light Sprite, it's definitely possible! You can do it! -Breaks out pom poms-
It's hard but definitely possible! It took me almost a year (because I suck and am easily distracted) but i got my Light Sprite, it's definitely possible! You can do it! -Breaks out pom poms-
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
Good luck! The only sprite I want is the fire one...
Good luck! The only sprite I want is the fire one...
PQznZys.png
@AngeloShae I wish you lots of luck! :)
@AngeloShae I wish you lots of luck! :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

are you a light sprite cause you look like you'll cost me everything i own

anyways, good luck!!
are you a light sprite cause you look like you'll cost me everything i own

anyways, good luck!!
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
As long as you focus on nothing else but saving gems for the sprite, it is totally possible.

But it means:
No buying new dragons
Selling/training&exalting all offspring
Selling all eggs you find
Selling EVERYTHING you get as drops
Selling ALL chests without opening them (hard for some people!)

I mean really, it's just a matter of getting yourself in a singular mindset of "I want this one thing and nothing else until I get it" because when I think of it, I spend a few HUNDRED THOUSAND treasure a week on things like apparel and genes, thats a couple hundred gems a week right there at least.
As long as you focus on nothing else but saving gems for the sprite, it is totally possible.

But it means:
No buying new dragons
Selling/training&exalting all offspring
Selling all eggs you find
Selling EVERYTHING you get as drops
Selling ALL chests without opening them (hard for some people!)

I mean really, it's just a matter of getting yourself in a singular mindset of "I want this one thing and nothing else until I get it" because when I think of it, I spend a few HUNDRED THOUSAND treasure a week on things like apparel and genes, thats a couple hundred gems a week right there at least.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@AngeloShae

I am getting mine in a week when I make my last payment for it. And will be getting the rest of the Sprites sometime in the next day or two. It can take a bit, but definitely worth it to save up and get before every one of them is taken up or on a dead account.
@AngeloShae

I am getting mine in a week when I make my last payment for it. And will be getting the rest of the Sprites sometime in the next day or two. It can take a bit, but definitely worth it to save up and get before every one of them is taken up or on a dead account.
WWoZukB.gif
Hey man I got an arcane and fire sprite in the span of 3 months without spending a single cent on the site!

It's possible to do it and you can do it!
Hey man I got an arcane and fire sprite in the span of 3 months without spending a single cent on the site!

It's possible to do it and you can do it!
@AngelioShae

Good luck! c:
@AngelioShae

Good luck! c:
KxEIwTR.gif
C R E E P S H O W
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

she/her, 21+, cst
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gifp r o f i l e
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif l a i r
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif h a t c h e r y
@AngeloShae You can do it! Adult dragons sell nicely for gems, especially pre-leveled ones. And watch for those Flight Dom Raffles with their fine bonuses. Your battle team is going to earn their keep.
@AngeloShae You can do it! Adult dragons sell nicely for gems, especially pre-leveled ones. And watch for those Flight Dom Raffles with their fine bonuses. Your battle team is going to earn their keep.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault