Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you serious -.-
So I just went through like 10 (or was it 15?) gathering turns... On 'Light'... And I got 1 tablet. 1 TABLET -.-
Normally I wouldn't be upset about this, but I normally get at least 5. Probs jut a bad day...
So I just went through like 10 (or was it 15?) gathering turns... On 'Light'... And I got 1 tablet. 1 TABLET -.-
Normally I wouldn't be upset about this, but I normally get at least 5. Probs jut a bad day...
@Darkstream Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Are you short on Tablets, I have a few spare I don't mind sending you?
@Darkstream Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Are you short on Tablets, I have a few spare I don't mind sending you?
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
*???ι?ιυ? ?α?*Tauriel
I'm good, but thanks for the kind offer ^^

In all fairness I think I'll just wait until October for Riot of Rot and hoard gems/treausre/baldwin's materials until then and spend it all on one holiday xD My goal is to get all of the Riot's skins this year ^^
*???ι?ιυ? ?α?*Tauriel
I'm good, but thanks for the kind offer ^^

In all fairness I think I'll just wait until October for Riot of Rot and hoard gems/treausre/baldwin's materials until then and spend it all on one holiday xD My goal is to get all of the Riot's skins this year ^^
Oh geez, and I thought my 13 the first day was bad .-.
Oh geez, and I thought my 13 the first day was bad .-.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i can't WAIT for riot of rot, the aesthetic is mmmmmmm good ****

that aside, it's cool my guy, i accidemtly wasted a gathering turn on plague, then switched to light, and got three. :<
i can't WAIT for riot of rot, the aesthetic is mmmmmmm good ****

that aside, it's cool my guy, i accidemtly wasted a gathering turn on plague, then switched to light, and got three. :<
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Poor you. I have bad luck overall, but I get lots of tablets.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Poor you. I have bad luck overall, but I get lots of tablets.
PQznZys.png