Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Legacy Challenge: Mercenary Makeover
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
Tiso and Trua have given me 3 eggs! in 5 days I will be on Gen 3!
Tiso and Trua have given me 3 eggs! in 5 days I will be on Gen 3!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
I got Raal a mate for 4000 after I exalted his sister, leaving me at around 15kt left in my bank. Meet Tiamat ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25533690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255337/25533690_350.png[/img] [/url] Let's just hope that these guys give me a better outcome than Eio and Katarine did XD
I got Raal a mate for 4000 after I exalted his sister, leaving me at around 15kt left in my bank.

Meet Tiamat ~

25533690_350.png

Let's just hope that these guys give me a better outcome than Eio and Katarine did XD
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@justdevon also lovely colors. best of luck - hope you pick up multiple genes this time!!
@justdevon also lovely colors. best of luck - hope you pick up multiple genes this time!!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Do we have to exalt the mate of the heir as well?
@sevdrag Do we have to exalt the mate of the heir as well?
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@ragingsea you don't have to exalt anyone you don't want to -- you can keep dragons for breeding pairs or whatever you want. It's all about that cold hard dragon cash!
@ragingsea you don't have to exalt anyone you don't want to -- you can keep dragons for breeding pairs or whatever you want. It's all about that cold hard dragon cash!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Thanks for the clarification! I really like Stormknight and don't want to exalt him. Also, after I started this, I realized that I have two unbred Gen1 is my lair. Whoops. I know what I'm doing after this ends...
@sevdrag Thanks for the clarification! I really like Stormknight and don't want to exalt him. Also, after I started this, I realized that I have two unbred Gen1 is my lair. Whoops. I know what I'm doing after this ends...
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@ragingsea I have a GenOne collection and I'm thinking of starting this challenge with another one or two of them. heavens save me.
@ragingsea I have a GenOne collection and I'm thinking of starting this challenge with another one or two of them. heavens save me.
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag I know. Also, both of the Gen1 in my lair aren't Arcane flight. One of the rules is that [quote ] All mates must be the same flight as the original Gen1. [/quote] Does that mean that even if the heir is Arcane, all mates have to be, say, Water flight?
@sevdrag I know. Also, both of the Gen1 in my lair aren't Arcane flight. One of the rules is that
Quote:
All mates must be the same flight as the original Gen1.

Does that mean that even if the heir is Arcane, all mates have to be, say, Water flight?

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
@ragingsea that rule is in place based on the original Legacy Challenge rules! SO yes, technically, if you start with Water all the mates would need to be Water. However, it's just a rule - you're welcome to do your own variation.
@ragingsea that rule is in place based on the original Legacy Challenge rules! SO yes, technically, if you start with Water all the mates would need to be Water. However, it's just a rule - you're welcome to do your own variation.
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Thank you! Now, I'm going to start two more of these challenges. save me.
@sevdrag Thank you! Now, I'm going to start two more of these challenges. save me.

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30