Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | please someone anyone coliseum
i can never get an opponent on the pvp section of the coliseum. i try and generalize my team to what most people would have (3 high level dragons, 2 L25's) but i can never get one. am i the only one? ;-;
i can never get an opponent on the pvp section of the coliseum. i try and generalize my team to what most people would have (3 high level dragons, 2 L25's) but i can never get one. am i the only one? ;-;
Eh, It depends on what day you try to get a Fight. Try Friday nights!
Eh, It depends on what day you try to get a Fight. Try Friday nights!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
((Is on the top of the leaderboard rn B)))

Try level 9-13 for dragons. You're most likely to get some opponent (Mine are level 13)
((Is on the top of the leaderboard rn B)))

Try level 9-13 for dragons. You're most likely to get some opponent (Mine are level 13)
crap. not going to be home friday night ;-;

nine to thirteen work for you?
also, since i've never battled in there, what kind of benefits are there from winning a battle?
crap. not going to be home friday night ;-;

nine to thirteen work for you?
also, since i've never battled in there, what kind of benefits are there from winning a battle?
@chromehorse

Other than bragging rights there are no benefits to pvp. No loot, no treasure, long wait times when you could be doing something else...there's a reason it's not popular.

@chromehorse

Other than bragging rights there are no benefits to pvp. No loot, no treasure, long wait times when you could be doing something else...there's a reason it's not popular.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?