Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As much as I love Nocs and wish I was one (and the mimicking aspect fits me perfectly) Imperials fit my personality and behaviors almost completely to a T Not to mention having to trim their coarse mane regularly... v_v;;;
As much as I love Nocs and wish I was one (and the mimicking aspect fits me perfectly) Imperials fit my personality and behaviors almost completely to a T Not to mention having to trim their coarse mane regularly... v_v;;;

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
Wildclaw. See: My icon.
Wildclaw. See: My icon.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
My first thought was that I'd be an Imperial but Tundra or Coatl would also fit because

- I love seafood
- I can't remember faces. Or names, or places.
- I smile when I'm uncomfortable, while inside I'm 100% ready to fight you
- I don't like large groups of people (lights and noise) but will hug people all the time
- It is impossible to tell what gender I am
- I, too, like giving little gifts to friends as a sign of my appreciation and love for them
My first thought was that I'd be an Imperial but Tundra or Coatl would also fit because

- I love seafood
- I can't remember faces. Or names, or places.
- I smile when I'm uncomfortable, while inside I'm 100% ready to fight you
- I don't like large groups of people (lights and noise) but will hug people all the time
- It is impossible to tell what gender I am
- I, too, like giving little gifts to friends as a sign of my appreciation and love for them
gM1MTf9.png
I thought that I was going to be a Pearlcatcher or a Nocturne, but I'd actually be a Coatl!

- Most of the time I can't understand what people say
- I hum a lot
- I will 100% fight you if I have to
- I looove warm places
- I like giving gifts to people
I thought that I was going to be a Pearlcatcher or a Nocturne, but I'd actually be a Coatl!

- Most of the time I can't understand what people say
- I hum a lot
- I will 100% fight you if I have to
- I looove warm places
- I like giving gifts to people
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
Skydancer!

They are just to gentle and graceful, plus I love feathered dragons.
Skydancer!

They are just to gentle and graceful, plus I love feathered dragons.
I would say I tend to fit Tundra's to a T!

Reasons

1. My memory is...poor, so much in a sense that I sometimes forget information that I was given five to ten minutes ago! (often places or per).

I'm fluffy! Haha, well technically just have ridiculously long hair. Of course it doesn't come without a downside as it is a nightmare to brush.

3.I love cold weather

4.I am very close to my family and I often become homesick when far from them.

5. I hate to fight and I will try to avoid it at all costs.
I would say I tend to fit Tundra's to a T!

Reasons

1. My memory is...poor, so much in a sense that I sometimes forget information that I was given five to ten minutes ago! (often places or per).

I'm fluffy! Haha, well technically just have ridiculously long hair. Of course it doesn't come without a downside as it is a nightmare to brush.

3.I love cold weather

4.I am very close to my family and I often become homesick when far from them.

5. I hate to fight and I will try to avoid it at all costs.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I don't know which direction to pick, Spirals have ADHD: I have ADD ----- Coatls are super agreeable and make it up with gifts: I try to be agreeable and if I've upset you I try to draw you stuff until I've made up with you. "When a dispute cannot be settled peacefully, a coatl will transition from appeasement to combat in a split second" : I won't hesitate to fight if I see absolutely no other way out, or if it's to protect my friends and family [quote]Coatl dragons that migrate away from their homeland prefer to allow other dragon species to choose the shape and function of lairs, as they have very little knowledge of lair construction and maintenance. They make for polite, if oddly murmuring denmates.[/quote] this is me in a few sentences ----- Tundra's don't have the best memory: I'm horrible with names, and if I haven't seen you for a few months I probably will forget you until you remind me who you are. Tundras are super fluffy : my hair is like a pillow when I sleep. Not even joking.
I don't know which direction to pick,

Spirals have ADHD: I have ADD
Coatls are super agreeable and make it up with gifts: I try to be agreeable and if I've upset you I try to draw you stuff until I've made up with you.
"When a dispute cannot be settled peacefully, a coatl will transition from appeasement to combat in a split second" : I won't hesitate to fight if I see absolutely no other way out, or if it's to protect my friends and family
Quote:
Coatl dragons that migrate away from their homeland prefer to allow other dragon species to choose the shape and function of lairs, as they have very little knowledge of lair construction and maintenance. They make for polite, if oddly murmuring denmates.
this is me in a few sentences
Tundra's don't have the best memory: I'm horrible with names, and if I haven't seen you for a few months I probably will forget you until you remind me who you are.
Tundras are super fluffy : my hair is like a pillow when I sleep. Not even joking.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Wind Spiral.

I'm either asleep or extra go! go! go!
If there's any in-between it's because I'm being forced to stay awake.

I'm also super friendly and relaxed.
I love striking up conversations with strangers. ^^

I put a lot of work into my perfect dragonsona.
Wind Spiral.

I'm either asleep or extra go! go! go!
If there's any in-between it's because I'm being forced to stay awake.

I'm also super friendly and relaxed.
I love striking up conversations with strangers. ^^

I put a lot of work into my perfect dragonsona.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
I read through the encyclopedia pages, aaaaand definitely spiral. ADHD, need nap breaks constantly? That me -_-
I read through the encyclopedia pages, aaaaand definitely spiral. ADHD, need nap breaks constantly? That me -_-
pVYFJJf.gif
This was hard but I think I be a noc beacause my personality is bouncy and likes to change alot around different friends I hang with xD Also like the night and stuff so I guess im a noc lol
This was hard but I think I be a noc beacause my personality is bouncy and likes to change alot around different friends I hang with xD Also like the night and stuff so I guess im a noc lol
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7