Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snapptember Planning Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Rainplay

Yeah that'll be the roughest part, getting those stones! But we did just get a great donation! And hopefully will get some treasure to put behind it.

@Shevrock
Those are great! I'm sure someone would be willing to train them up!

@XxLillimxX
Some image edits would be great! If you'd like to try your hand at making us a Banner that would be awesome! A rainbow Snapper banner would be great!
Any way you can help!
Those are also great ideas! I'll add them to the list! (I better get a ping list going huh!

@Merides
YAY! Snowbellies are so cute
@Rainplay

Yeah that'll be the roughest part, getting those stones! But we did just get a great donation! And hopefully will get some treasure to put behind it.

@Shevrock
Those are great! I'm sure someone would be willing to train them up!

@XxLillimxX
Some image edits would be great! If you'd like to try your hand at making us a Banner that would be awesome! A rainbow Snapper banner would be great!
Any way you can help!
Those are also great ideas! I'll add them to the list! (I better get a ping list going huh!

@Merides
YAY! Snowbellies are so cute
ihOGJoH.png
@PuzzBeef

Very true! I'm also doing a Coli Challenge right now, but if I get any stones I'd be more than happy to contribute them to the cause. ^^
@PuzzBeef

Very true! I'm also doing a Coli Challenge right now, but if I get any stones I'd be more than happy to contribute them to the cause. ^^
R1VQMfD.png
@PuzzBeef
Maybe something nice for the subspecies could be that we put some of the Baldwin battle stones on them?
So we could decide which ones go to which species and get some people to make those stones up (I could probably do a few)
@PuzzBeef
Maybe something nice for the subspecies could be that we put some of the Baldwin battle stones on them?
So we could decide which ones go to which species and get some people to make those stones up (I could probably do a few)
GAji9p1.png
@PuzzBeef

Awesome, also I could do a choice of nest if someone wants to pick a pair and have first choice at the hatchies.

Pize pack idea -

Snapped need satchels (or tomes)
@PuzzBeef

Awesome, also I could do a choice of nest if someone wants to pick a pair and have first choice at the hatchies.

Pize pack idea -

Snapped need satchels (or tomes)
IMZbI9C.png
@PlushiePalooza

That's a great idea! Special Baldwin items would be fun! I'd love to give away lots of Soylent Green's too!

@Shevrock

Love it! Great ideas!
@PlushiePalooza

That's a great idea! Special Baldwin items would be fun! I'd love to give away lots of Soylent Green's too!

@Shevrock

Love it! Great ideas!
ihOGJoH.png
@PuzzBeef

I can take a dragon or two to 15, I don't have the time (okay patience tbh) if you like. Also add me to the pinglist please.
@PuzzBeef

I can take a dragon or two to 15, I don't have the time (okay patience tbh) if you like. Also add me to the pinglist please.
W0ar35Y.png
@burningchaos

Absolutely! if you can get them part of the way that's fine. I'm sure this will be a group effort.
@burningchaos

Absolutely! if you can get them part of the way that's fine. I'm sure this will be a group effort.
ihOGJoH.png
@PuzzBeef

Oh my, this is quite some people who are interested already! I don't have any ideas or anything, but I'll donate a hatchling or two later, probably with art! I'll bookmark this thread for now at least :)
@PuzzBeef

Oh my, this is quite some people who are interested already! I don't have any ideas or anything, but I'll donate a hatchling or two later, probably with art! I'll bookmark this thread for now at least :)
@PuzzBeef

oooh I wanna be a part of this! Add me to the ping-list <3
@PuzzBeef

oooh I wanna be a part of this! Add me to the ping-list <3
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NP7UIAP.png[/img] @PuzzBeef This is a great idea! I shall gather items and what not. Probably buy a SnipSnap or two and dress them as my donation to this event. Plus I'll give some money and possibly gems. Do I need to hold onto my stuff or do you want the items Puzz? I am more than willing to hold onto my stuff until the time is needed.
NP7UIAP.png
@PuzzBeef
This is a great idea!

I shall gather items and what not. Probably buy a SnipSnap or two and dress them as my donation to this event. Plus I'll give some money and possibly gems.

Do I need to hold onto my stuff or do you want the items Puzz?
I am more than willing to hold onto my stuff until the time is needed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19