Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh god I'm such a derp
I was grinding for a while in the coli, just going for chests and stuff. But when I went to deal with all the food I got, I derped up and sold all the food instead of converting it. [center][img]http://cdn.niketalk.com/8/8c/200x200px-ZC-8c9767e5_GIF-cest-la-vie-disappointed-Dumbledore-Harry-Potter-Oh-Well-thats-life-too-bad-well-welp-whelp-GIF.gif[/img][/center]
I was grinding for a while in the coli, just going for chests and stuff.

But when I went to deal with all the food I got, I derped up and sold all the food instead of converting it.

200x200px-ZC-8c9767e5_GIF-cest-la-vie-disappointed-Dumbledore-Harry-Potter-Oh-Well-thats-life-too-bad-well-welp-whelp-GIF.gif

Probably not interested in your shenanigans.
GRJiKLO.png
@MangaFeline Ohh nooo! At least you got some $$ out of it though.
Also, A+ gif usage, it's perfect XD
@MangaFeline Ohh nooo! At least you got some $$ out of it though.
Also, A+ gif usage, it's perfect XD
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@MangaFeline
I'm laughing, not because I think your pain is funny (certainly not!) But because I've done that exact thing before and know the frustration and subsequent overwhelming urge to just klonk ones head into the screen.

Also, that gif just makes me giggle like you wouldn't believe.
@MangaFeline
I'm laughing, not because I think your pain is funny (certainly not!) But because I've done that exact thing before and know the frustration and subsequent overwhelming urge to just klonk ones head into the screen.

Also, that gif just makes me giggle like you wouldn't believe.
LFsimple.png
20hrs ahead of FR time
@Leopardmask

Oh, yeah, I'm totally fine, it didn't damage anything, my dragons are well fed and I have lots of food stores. It was just one of those "...I need more coffee" moments. XD
And thank you XD

@Jabitty

I feel like it's a very common mistake, and sometimes, you might not even realize you've done it. We could have done that many more times, we just don't know it. -gasp-

Haha, good. XD
@Leopardmask

Oh, yeah, I'm totally fine, it didn't damage anything, my dragons are well fed and I have lots of food stores. It was just one of those "...I need more coffee" moments. XD
And thank you XD

@Jabitty

I feel like it's a very common mistake, and sometimes, you might not even realize you've done it. We could have done that many more times, we just don't know it. -gasp-

Haha, good. XD
Probably not interested in your shenanigans.
GRJiKLO.png