Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams...why u do me dirty?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Uinen Okay sure! Let's do that then!

@Uinen Okay sure! Let's do that then!

XriSV9h.gif
Well I guess you could say that that dream was @NotSoSimple
Well I guess you could say that that dream was @NotSoSimple
@CrazyRedFire

That seems fair, have all the Alluring stuff towards the top of the ladder so people are trying they're hardest to push they're way to the top meaning pushing alot more dragons out to be Exalted.Might be worth spreading some stuff out like some old festival skins/ chests in with the bears and Acolytes So they'res still a reason to continue to exalt Dragons even if they're still low on the board.

Would the raffle work of x amount of tickets for dragon's you personally Exalted? or something else different with the way the raffles you spread it out by placement?
@CrazyRedFire

That seems fair, have all the Alluring stuff towards the top of the ladder so people are trying they're hardest to push they're way to the top meaning pushing alot more dragons out to be Exalted.Might be worth spreading some stuff out like some old festival skins/ chests in with the bears and Acolytes So they'res still a reason to continue to exalt Dragons even if they're still low on the board.

Would the raffle work of x amount of tickets for dragon's you personally Exalted? or something else different with the way the raffles you spread it out by placement?
CEmLHw4.gif
@CrazyRedFire
We do realize we're going to destroy the economy for a time.

gee.

sigh
@CrazyRedFire
We do realize we're going to destroy the economy for a time.

gee.

sigh
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox Well at least it would break the monotony of the BAD dragon economy we have now. Hehe I thought it was kinda cool how the prices went crazy during Plague vs Light
@TheSilverFox Well at least it would break the monotony of the BAD dragon economy we have now. Hehe I thought it was kinda cool how the prices went crazy during Plague vs Light
XriSV9h.gif
I'll admit I'm glad L v P happened because it was the main reason I was able to finish a gem gene project.I'd most be in it for the dragon cash man.
I'll admit I'm glad L v P happened because it was the main reason I was able to finish a gem gene project.I'd most be in it for the dragon cash man.
CEmLHw4.gif
@Startail Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'd be (hoping) for maybe some KS items (or just one lord help us) or at least some downtime prizes for the Grand raffle and then have the sprites be the focus of the 2nd raffle, and then the acolytes and then the bears but yes I agree that we'd need to make sure that there was enough good stuff in each raffle.

Hmmm... I don't know. It would be cool to do it by individually exalted dragons and it'd make sense to reward those who exalted the most but then we'd have to figure out a way to not have people cheat. I don't know we'll have to figure that out
@Startail Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'd be (hoping) for maybe some KS items (or just one lord help us) or at least some downtime prizes for the Grand raffle and then have the sprites be the focus of the 2nd raffle, and then the acolytes and then the bears but yes I agree that we'd need to make sure that there was enough good stuff in each raffle.

Hmmm... I don't know. It would be cool to do it by individually exalted dragons and it'd make sense to reward those who exalted the most but then we'd have to figure out a way to not have people cheat. I don't know we'll have to figure that out
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
I guess, ja.
Would be fun.
@CrazyRedFire
I guess, ja.
Would be fun.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@CrazyRedFire
Yeah because I know some people are not honest with exalted dragon id's. Maybe have it so there's a group checking out the Ids on spreadsheets or have it so theres a group from each flight like Reps from the dom leaders running spreadsheets, have it so you get more tickets if you hand it in to that flights rep.I know some people don't wanna sell them but keep they're own but I don't understand why when you make more money sending it to someone else,but there would have to be a way to check those spreadsheets.
@CrazyRedFire
Yeah because I know some people are not honest with exalted dragon id's. Maybe have it so there's a group checking out the Ids on spreadsheets or have it so theres a group from each flight like Reps from the dom leaders running spreadsheets, have it so you get more tickets if you hand it in to that flights rep.I know some people don't wanna sell them but keep they're own but I don't understand why when you make more money sending it to someone else,but there would have to be a way to check those spreadsheets.
CEmLHw4.gif
I remember Wind and Ice tried it on separate occasions a couple years back. Even when the dragon population was so much lower, it hardly made a dent.
I remember Wind and Ice tried it on separate occasions a couple years back. Even when the dragon population was so much lower, it hardly made a dent.
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10