Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams...why u do me dirty?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This sounds amazing actually. I'd def be interested!
This sounds amazing actually. I'd def be interested!
lm7NGlm.png
>-> my dream is making a thing?
>-> my dream is making a thing?
@Bark @CrazyRedFire

mAKE MY DREAM REAlity!
@Bark @CrazyRedFire

mAKE MY DREAM REAlity!
@NotSoSimple Its a really neat idea but to make it a reality is going to take some work and time. I would like to try and make it happen but I can't do it on my own...plus I don't have the time irl to organize a major dom battle of this size or the connections to all the flights. I can talk to Wind probably and maybe get them talking and I have a friend in plague who might be able to help but we need to find more helpers and more interest!
@NotSoSimple Its a really neat idea but to make it a reality is going to take some work and time. I would like to try and make it happen but I can't do it on my own...plus I don't have the time irl to organize a major dom battle of this size or the connections to all the flights. I can talk to Wind probably and maybe get them talking and I have a friend in plague who might be able to help but we need to find more helpers and more interest!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire

Well, being in the Light Flight and having constant Dom flurry happening all around me, I think that this is entirely possible. I think it would be good to start it on the first new Dom round of a month, just for ease of organization. I also would definitely suggest getting a well-known Dom leader from each flight to collaborate on this. Sadly, I am not a very powerful dominance influence in the Light Flight, however, I could definitely help you with spreadsheets, organization, etc. The people to contact in Light for this would be Jinian, ShiniIllumi (that's one i, two L's), KunaCottontail, Murklin, Meese, Kuill, or Deluxe. (I'm not pinging them here because they are pretty heavily pinged and it would probably be more efficient if you wanted to PM them).

Let me know if you'd like help in organization, or anything else! :)
@CrazyRedFire

Well, being in the Light Flight and having constant Dom flurry happening all around me, I think that this is entirely possible. I think it would be good to start it on the first new Dom round of a month, just for ease of organization. I also would definitely suggest getting a well-known Dom leader from each flight to collaborate on this. Sadly, I am not a very powerful dominance influence in the Light Flight, however, I could definitely help you with spreadsheets, organization, etc. The people to contact in Light for this would be Jinian, ShiniIllumi (that's one i, two L's), KunaCottontail, Murklin, Meese, Kuill, or Deluxe. (I'm not pinging them here because they are pretty heavily pinged and it would probably be more efficient if you wanted to PM them).

Let me know if you'd like help in organization, or anything else! :)
A0qtRly.gif
Site wide battle royale sounds great. I'd personally be all for it.I want to see what a vast reduction in the dragon population will do to the economy.
Site wide battle royale sounds great. I'd personally be all for it.I want to see what a vast reduction in the dragon population will do to the economy.
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
@Zizikiel Oh yes I agree that it'd be best to start them at the start of the month. Thanks for the list of Dom light leaders! Maybe I'll start asking around but I think I should talk to paintminion (wind flight dom leader) and the council about this too! But I'd definetly be interested in having more help! I never can get that into dom (at least the psychical exalting part) due to lack of lair space but I donate a lot of funds to the exalt teams when I can and I really would get into it more if we could get the entire site involved!

Hmm... do you have an friends in other flights that might be able to connect us with dom leaders?

@NotSoSimple

Do you know the dom leaders in ice?
@Zizikiel Oh yes I agree that it'd be best to start them at the start of the month. Thanks for the list of Dom light leaders! Maybe I'll start asking around but I think I should talk to paintminion (wind flight dom leader) and the council about this too! But I'd definetly be interested in having more help! I never can get that into dom (at least the psychical exalting part) due to lack of lair space but I donate a lot of funds to the exalt teams when I can and I really would get into it more if we could get the entire site involved!

Hmm... do you have an friends in other flights that might be able to connect us with dom leaders?

@NotSoSimple

Do you know the dom leaders in ice?
XriSV9h.gif
@crazyredfire
I do not. But im sure i can ask.
@crazyredfire
I do not. But im sure i can ask.
@NotSoSimple

Maybe try and sniff around then and find some names! Lets not talk to anyone quite yet until I think I can somehow manage to truly kickstart this thing if I can. I'm still not sure if i have the time irl to devote to doing this but it would be so so cool. Still, doing some research about important dom leaders is key to starting this!
@NotSoSimple

Maybe try and sniff around then and find some names! Lets not talk to anyone quite yet until I think I can somehow manage to truly kickstart this thing if I can. I'm still not sure if i have the time irl to devote to doing this but it would be so so cool. Still, doing some research about important dom leaders is key to starting this!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire

Sadly, my two friends in other flights are both inactive in Dom activities, so I don't really have any other outer-light connections in Dom. Dom Watch is also always a great place to be in contact with other flights and get the names of some people who set up their personal flight posts below the main one. (There's a new thread made each week). I am pretty into Dom, and if you need help organizing, messaging, etc., feel free to ping or PM me!
@CrazyRedFire

Sadly, my two friends in other flights are both inactive in Dom activities, so I don't really have any other outer-light connections in Dom. Dom Watch is also always a great place to be in contact with other flights and get the names of some people who set up their personal flight posts below the main one. (There's a new thread made each week). I am pretty into Dom, and if you need help organizing, messaging, etc., feel free to ping or PM me!
A0qtRly.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10