Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *stabbed in the heart*
1 2
when did the boneyard tatters get to be over 10k gems QnQ

there's so much cool stuff from the 2013 festivals and everything's so gosh darn expensive, trying to go after it all is such an uphill battle. ._.

*weeps at empty wallet and shards of broken dreams*
when did the boneyard tatters get to be over 10k gems QnQ

there's so much cool stuff from the 2013 festivals and everything's so gosh darn expensive, trying to go after it all is such an uphill battle. ._.

*weeps at empty wallet and shards of broken dreams*
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I feel you. I want a windbound plumage and a wind sprite, and they are so expensive.
@After
I feel you. I want a windbound plumage and a wind sprite, and they are so expensive.
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cheeba ugh even if they're a bit more reachable, windbound plumage prices aren't nice-looking either D:

well, i guess unless you're a seller, then it probably looks VERY nice

my pain is somewhat compounded by the fact that i think the 2013-14 set of big fest apparel is the best one so far. OTL i'd wanted to get the tatters to get the sort of look i had in mind for a dragon's character, but hahaha looks like that ain't happening any time this century. |D

hope you can get your wind fest stuff someday though ;v;
@Cheeba ugh even if they're a bit more reachable, windbound plumage prices aren't nice-looking either D:

well, i guess unless you're a seller, then it probably looks VERY nice

my pain is somewhat compounded by the fact that i think the 2013-14 set of big fest apparel is the best one so far. OTL i'd wanted to get the tatters to get the sort of look i had in mind for a dragon's character, but hahaha looks like that ain't happening any time this century. |D

hope you can get your wind fest stuff someday though ;v;
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I looked at the prices and was juts like O.O
ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND ITS NOW 4K GEMS MORE
@After
I looked at the prices and was juts like O.O
ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND ITS NOW 4K GEMS MORE
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@After

Retired items makes me sad too :/ By the time I've saved up enough to buy one they'll probably be more expensive and I'll have to save even more ><

The one I want most of all is the Metallurgists Forgetools, but it just... isn't going to happen.
@After

Retired items makes me sad too :/ By the time I've saved up enough to buy one they'll probably be more expensive and I'll have to save even more ><

The one I want most of all is the Metallurgists Forgetools, but it just... isn't going to happen.
Q1Z6W1A.png
@After That's precisely why I'm such a staunch believer in payment plans. ;} They haven't failed me yet, and at least I don't have to stress over the price randomly jumping while I'm making treasure/gems (I've actually got one going for a long-sought accent that will very rarely make an appearance in the AH; in a little over a month it'll finally be mine~).
@After That's precisely why I'm such a staunch believer in payment plans. ;} They haven't failed me yet, and at least I don't have to stress over the price randomly jumping while I'm making treasure/gems (I've actually got one going for a long-sought accent that will very rarely make an appearance in the AH; in a little over a month it'll finally be mine~).
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
The best think to do is talk to the owner of the LAH and arrange something! Whether it be those gems they wanted in the AH, or rather it be 1or 2kG less, I'm sure they're willing to work something out! You never know till you try!

I got my Power Pack that way. :D
The best think to do is talk to the owner of the LAH and arrange something! Whether it be those gems they wanted in the AH, or rather it be 1or 2kG less, I'm sure they're willing to work something out! You never know till you try!

I got my Power Pack that way. :D
LWDw43p.png
Noo!!!

I'm currently just starting my journey saving for these ;----;

Now I have to add 3kg onto what I need to save.

*sighs*
Noo!!!

I'm currently just starting my journey saving for these ;----;

Now I have to add 3kg onto what I need to save.

*sighs*
ku7My32.png
-looks at wishlist-

-sees Windbound plumage-

-looks at vault-

-cries-
-looks at wishlist-

-sees Windbound plumage-

-looks at vault-

-cries-
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@VirusBite666 i felt actual physical pain upon seeing the tatters prices omg. i was expecting a slightly more reasonable 4-digit number, but nnnnnnope, had to go 5 digits. if i do choose to go after it, that 12kG is gonna take a loooooot of time and effort to collect. OTL

@Kysska yeah, that's how i'm feeling about the tatters now. ._. not even gonna bother pricechecking the forgetools, i'm sure they're just as crazy (if not moreso) than the tatters...

@Sidegrinder payment plans, huh? admittedly i've considered trying to ask about one, but i'd also like to be able to make some sort of down payment in order to speed things up. when it comes to expensive stuff like this where it takes me a long time to get the full payment (*coughcough*lightsprite), i'd be afraid that the owner of the item might go on hiatus or something and end up with me pretty much having just thrown money into the void. ._. i am in the process of paying off some wildclaw scrolls, but it's only 4kG and the one holding them is a recognizable face in the community and i think she's pretty trustworthy, so i was willing to gamble this time, but... i dunno...

don't suppose you have any tips regarding payment plans?

@WhateverTrash think that sort of haggling would still work for payment plans, or is that really only applicable if one has all the money offered on hand at the time? i'd love to haggle, really i would, but my current available funds for going after such expensive stuff... are currently nil. |D even post-wildclaw scrolls, it'll take a while for me to get any meaningful amount of funds in the vault, haha... and then i'll have all the money-eating festivals cropping up between now and then too, bleh
@VirusBite666 i felt actual physical pain upon seeing the tatters prices omg. i was expecting a slightly more reasonable 4-digit number, but nnnnnnope, had to go 5 digits. if i do choose to go after it, that 12kG is gonna take a loooooot of time and effort to collect. OTL

@Kysska yeah, that's how i'm feeling about the tatters now. ._. not even gonna bother pricechecking the forgetools, i'm sure they're just as crazy (if not moreso) than the tatters...

@Sidegrinder payment plans, huh? admittedly i've considered trying to ask about one, but i'd also like to be able to make some sort of down payment in order to speed things up. when it comes to expensive stuff like this where it takes me a long time to get the full payment (*coughcough*lightsprite), i'd be afraid that the owner of the item might go on hiatus or something and end up with me pretty much having just thrown money into the void. ._. i am in the process of paying off some wildclaw scrolls, but it's only 4kG and the one holding them is a recognizable face in the community and i think she's pretty trustworthy, so i was willing to gamble this time, but... i dunno...

don't suppose you have any tips regarding payment plans?

@WhateverTrash think that sort of haggling would still work for payment plans, or is that really only applicable if one has all the money offered on hand at the time? i'd love to haggle, really i would, but my current available funds for going after such expensive stuff... are currently nil. |D even post-wildclaw scrolls, it'll take a while for me to get any meaningful amount of funds in the vault, haha... and then i'll have all the money-eating festivals cropping up between now and then too, bleh
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2