Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April Registration Party Hub Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sounds like a good time. I'm a Dec 2014 user
Sounds like a good time. I'm a Dec 2014 user
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Tomorrow the Gen 2 swap opens! I hope to have it up around 3:30 FR time.
I almost accidentally hatched my nest this morning so that was a fun "OH GOD NO DON'T" moment to wake me up, would have been sad to mess those babies up with the wrong birthdate.

I hope everyone is ready to swap uggo and not-quite-uggo babies tomorrow and friday and into the weekend =3

Also @LostUmbreon I hope you're doing ok, haven't seen you posting in either thread, I hope you are still having a good time with our registration anniversary almost here =)
Tomorrow the Gen 2 swap opens! I hope to have it up around 3:30 FR time.
I almost accidentally hatched my nest this morning so that was a fun "OH GOD NO DON'T" moment to wake me up, would have been sad to mess those babies up with the wrong birthdate.

I hope everyone is ready to swap uggo and not-quite-uggo babies tomorrow and friday and into the weekend =3

Also @LostUmbreon I hope you're doing ok, haven't seen you posting in either thread, I hope you are still having a good time with our registration anniversary almost here =)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Good lord I hope someone wants to trade for an uggo baby... ;P

Like, two clan leaders talking:
"Dear, I know he's not the most fortunate-looking of hatchlings, but his parents are respected in their flight and we went to grade school with his uncle, so... Maybe he'll grow into that slate tert? We can always buy him a nice, modest accent."... "Or throw a guise over his head."
Good lord I hope someone wants to trade for an uggo baby... ;P

Like, two clan leaders talking:
"Dear, I know he's not the most fortunate-looking of hatchlings, but his parents are respected in their flight and we went to grade school with his uncle, so... Maybe he'll grow into that slate tert? We can always buy him a nice, modest accent."... "Or throw a guise over his head."
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
@Quilt
Yessssssssssssssssss!
@Quilt
Yessssssssssssssssss!
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski Yeah I'm good...ish. Things have just been way crazy at my end of the world.
@Christovski Yeah I'm good...ish. Things have just been way crazy at my end of the world.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Should we also open a Gen1-swap, for those of us who hatch some eggs on our anniversary? (today!)
Should we also open a Gen1-swap, for those of us who hatch some eggs on our anniversary? (today!)
2015/4/8 here.
I was a bit late with this party but oh well! It's hard to believe I'm still so invested in this game, this was supposed to be some random fun. But boy, it sure has been fun!
2015/4/8 here.
I was a bit late with this party but oh well! It's hard to believe I'm still so invested in this game, this was supposed to be some random fun. But boy, it sure has been fun!
@ikchen
LaraAelric also expressed interest in doing a G1 swap, I suggested having a separate thread for it, so you could check with them and figure out putting up a thread for you big-spenders who are going to hatch eggs =D
@ikchen
LaraAelric also expressed interest in doing a G1 swap, I suggested having a separate thread for it, so you could check with them and figure out putting up a thread for you big-spenders who are going to hatch eggs =D
Also, Gen 2 swap is live!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1823823
Also, Gen 2 swap is live!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1823823
@ikchen @Christovski What a coincidence - I just posted that thread! :)

Link to the Gen1 swap, for anyone who's interested~ Here!
@ikchen @Christovski What a coincidence - I just posted that thread! :)

Link to the Gen1 swap, for anyone who's interested~ Here!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6