Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight were you ment to be in? :)
@Pargon

But I wanna join the almighty Shade, let him devour the world in the name of the Arcanist \o wo/

@IronPen

*le gasp* How could I miss the signs? You're actually feathered. It all makes sense! :O
@Pargon

But I wanna join the almighty Shade, let him devour the world in the name of the Arcanist \o wo/

@IronPen

*le gasp* How could I miss the signs? You're actually feathered. It all makes sense! :O
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
I know, no one ever expects the Talonok!
@Tune
I know, no one ever expects the Talonok!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Unknown. RIP.
Unknown. RIP.
Looking for these skins!
@IronPen [img]http://puu.sh/r0SlR/99bb982c6d.jpg[/img]
@IronPen

99bb982c6d.jpg
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
omg, I wasn't sure if you would pick up the reference. i love it. I'm sticking it in Gospel's bio cause I can't save it on someone else's comp.
@Tune
omg, I wasn't sure if you would pick up the reference. i love it. I'm sticking it in Gospel's bio cause I can't save it on someone else's comp.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

That was the only thing I thought of when you wrote it haha

Alright, it's saved on my comp so if you'd ever lose it I have it xD
@IronPen

That was the only thing I thought of when you wrote it haha

Alright, it's saved on my comp so if you'd ever lose it I have it xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Balanced
50% Extraversion, 51% Agreeableness and 44% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.
You have the spirit of all 11 flights within you. Congratulations!
Balanced
50% Extraversion, 51% Agreeableness and 44% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.
You have the spirit of all 11 flights within you. Congratulations!
7wsWQy6.png
phxE8Qy.png
iQbOX2i.png
JiVhJwO.png
u26xByG.png fr+3
pings loved :-D
talk to me about resident evil, seals, sonic, overwatch, and splatoon!!!
Light!

Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
40% Extraversion, 67% Agreeableness and 58% Conscientiousness!

“The light dragons of the Sunbeam Ruins are philosophers. They prefer to be unbiased and logical, revealing the nature of the world as rays of the sun’s light. Of all the dragons, light dragons are the most scholarly, holding the pursuit of truth as the highest virtue a dragon might aspire to. Scrolls and relics are their favored treasures.”

You are a peaceful and thoughtful person. You don’t like confrontation, and you would prefer to carry out your days in peace rather than antagonize others over trivial things. You don't like being too emotional, and some of your friends might think you're distant, but you're always ready to lend an ear to a person in need and provide an insightful response.
You’re a dedicated and precise worker with an eye for detail, and you hate making mistakes or being wrong. You like to pick a routine and stick to it, and you’d rather avoid unnecessary risks or excitement. You don’t feel the need to seek excitement all the time, and you’d rather stay in the world of ideas.

You enjoy hanging out with a small group of close friends or reading a book by yourself instead of crazy parties. When you do have to socialize, you often feel exhausted and need to spend time alone Usually, you’re quiet and you don’t like saying too much about yourself. Some people think you’re shy, but you don’t like talking when you don’t have to. However, people can be surprised about how much you have to say about a topic that you love.
Similar scores: Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), Water (less Conscientious)

Guess I'm in the right flight!
Light!

Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
40% Extraversion, 67% Agreeableness and 58% Conscientiousness!

“The light dragons of the Sunbeam Ruins are philosophers. They prefer to be unbiased and logical, revealing the nature of the world as rays of the sun’s light. Of all the dragons, light dragons are the most scholarly, holding the pursuit of truth as the highest virtue a dragon might aspire to. Scrolls and relics are their favored treasures.”

You are a peaceful and thoughtful person. You don’t like confrontation, and you would prefer to carry out your days in peace rather than antagonize others over trivial things. You don't like being too emotional, and some of your friends might think you're distant, but you're always ready to lend an ear to a person in need and provide an insightful response.
You’re a dedicated and precise worker with an eye for detail, and you hate making mistakes or being wrong. You like to pick a routine and stick to it, and you’d rather avoid unnecessary risks or excitement. You don’t feel the need to seek excitement all the time, and you’d rather stay in the world of ideas.

You enjoy hanging out with a small group of close friends or reading a book by yourself instead of crazy parties. When you do have to socialize, you often feel exhausted and need to spend time alone Usually, you’re quiet and you don’t like saying too much about yourself. Some people think you’re shy, but you don’t like talking when you don’t have to. However, people can be surprised about how much you have to say about a topic that you love.
Similar scores: Earth (more Extraverted), Ice (less Agreeable), Water (less Conscientious)

Guess I'm in the right flight!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Unknown
45% Extraversion, 60% Agreeableness and 45% Conscientiousness!

Hmm...
Unknown
45% Extraversion, 60% Agreeableness and 45% Conscientiousness!

Hmm...
goSc2L4.png
I have to sign up? Nah, not gonna do it
I have to sign up? Nah, not gonna do it
HzGpUHb.png