Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122
I really wish things like this didn't happen. I hope she gets better soon! Personally I have no experience with surgery, so I can't say I know what it feels like. I'm really glad it's under control, though! I'll be very relieved when Aequorin comes back.
I really wish things like this didn't happen. I hope she gets better soon! Personally I have no experience with surgery, so I can't say I know what it feels like. I'm really glad it's under control, though! I'll be very relieved when Aequorin comes back.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
Good wishes sent her way. Thank you for all that you do. Hope recovery is quick and final and none of the problems persist.
Good wishes sent her way. Thank you for all that you do. Hope recovery is quick and final and none of the problems persist.
banner_zpszbdownyu_by_pikkelpox-dblzz1m.png
i love you, acorn
i love you, acorn
Oh no! I hope she feels stronger soon- please let her know that she can take all the time she needs to recover, and all the time she needs before she gets back to FR. I just hope she recovers well! :^)
Oh no! I hope she feels stronger soon- please let her know that she can take all the time she needs to recover, and all the time she needs before she gets back to FR. I just hope she recovers well! :^)
I hope everything goes well and her recovery is well! ^^
I hope everything goes well and her recovery is well! ^^
VGxuHXT.png
I hope she gets better soon :)!
I hope she gets better soon :)!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Oh no! I hope she gets better soon! :c
Oh no! I hope she gets better soon! :c
My Art | PM Me

Avid gamer and Pearlcatcher/Imperial fan. (I collect Pearlcatchers and Imperials!)
I hope she feels better! Rest and recover.
I hope she feels better! Rest and recover.
Oh wow! Glad it was treatable! Best wishes for a strong recovery.
Oh wow! Glad it was treatable! Best wishes for a strong recovery.
13285327.png Mikal 13204277.png Keellan 12896608.png Day
Shadeclaws and plaguespit, glad to here she's recovering!
Shadeclaws and plaguespit, glad to here she's recovering!
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122