Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | stormcatcher's tiny pudgy legs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Deathtoll

Does he have separate front legs from those serrated bone saws? I can't see any in the pic.
@Deathtoll

Does he have separate front legs from those serrated bone saws? I can't see any in the pic.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001 He does, right here! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bQJzPAM.png[/img] I never really got why Boss has those weird mantis arms, but I'm not complaining. More limbs to do work while he drinks coffee and yells into 20 connected megaphones.
@slp0001 He does, right here!

bQJzPAM.png

I never really got why Boss has those weird mantis arms, but I'm not complaining. More limbs to do work while he drinks coffee and yells into 20 connected megaphones.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@viperidaemon

Ah, actually, I meant more in the picture on the site.
@viperidaemon

Ah, actually, I meant more in the picture on the site.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[quote name="Hippogryph" date=2016-03-26 12:48:00] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2w3bbd5.png[/img] [/quote] hot leg
Hippogryph wrote on 2016-03-26:
2w3bbd5.png

hot leg
@slp0001 Ah, apologies.

I don't believe any official site art shows anything other than his mantis arms and a slight suggestion of his back legs. I can see the very start of where his chest protrudes, but I think most everything is hidden by his wings.

That little side-view sketch was by Undel for reference because people were asking if he had actual arms since it looked as if he didn't.
@slp0001 Ah, apologies.

I don't believe any official site art shows anything other than his mantis arms and a slight suggestion of his back legs. I can see the very start of where his chest protrudes, but I think most everything is hidden by his wings.

That little side-view sketch was by Undel for reference because people were asking if he had actual arms since it looked as if he didn't.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@viperidaemon

It's probably to climb the Tempest Spire.
@viperidaemon

It's probably to climb the Tempest Spire.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Put them back.
Put them back.
[quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-03-26 11:35:23] @Stormcatcher *scoots out of the thread* [/quote]
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-03-26:
@Stormcatcher

*scoots out of the thread*
No, I took a careful look at the Stormcatcher photo, his legs are DEFINITELY hidden by his wings.
No, I took a careful look at the Stormcatcher photo, his legs are DEFINITELY hidden by his wings.
icewarden.png
@SunFlame This thread is from 2016
@SunFlame This thread is from 2016

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6