Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does shadowbinders drool taste like
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
One of those horrible grape-flavored cough syrups.
One of those horrible grape-flavored cough syrups.
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
[quote name="Coalesce" date=2016-02-21 20:14:38] it tastes like sunshine because she's shaped like a friend [/quote] [i]magically delicious[/i] [s]i'll show myself out now[/s]
Coalesce wrote on 2016-02-21:
it tastes like sunshine because she's shaped like a friend
magically delicious

i'll show myself out now
LWDw43p.png
[quote name="Solarstar" date=2016-02-21 19:27:38] @shadowbinder [/quote] Quoting so shadow-momma gets another ping, we need her input on this.
Solarstar wrote on 2016-02-21:

Quoting so shadow-momma gets another ping, we need her input on this.
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
I'm going to start bottling it...
I'm going to start bottling it...
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it. - Lao Tzu
I doubt it would have a taste at all. I picture it as a fog, like dry ice, so if you had that on your tongue it would have more of a feeling than a taste..
I doubt it would have a taste at all. I picture it as a fog, like dry ice, so if you had that on your tongue it would have more of a feeling than a taste..
It tastes like the sweet kisses she gives her children as she tucks each one in at night.

Shadow dragons must be going to sleep covered in drool but they don't want to say anything to insult momma.
It tastes like the sweet kisses she gives her children as she tucks each one in at night.

Shadow dragons must be going to sleep covered in drool but they don't want to say anything to insult momma.
bSFwOz6.png O2Eskws.png
U5N5Nhv.png
gU2ykYl.png
I am concerned for your well-being
I am concerned for your well-being
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
[quote name="Arkellon" date=2016-02-21 21:04:49] It tastes like the sweet kisses she gives her children as she tucks each one in at night. Shadow dragons must be going to sleep covered in drool but they don't want to say anything to insult momma. [/quote] @Arkellon [img]http://i.imgur.com/rmdSx.gif[/img]
Arkellon wrote on 2016-02-21:

@Arkellon

rmdSx.gif
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
[quote name="Asteri" date=2016-02-21 18:28:37] if anyone was to ever be her mate theyd find out what her drool tastes like [/quote] OMFFGGGG
Asteri wrote on 2016-02-21:
if anyone was to ever be her mate theyd find out what her drool tastes like
OMFFGGGG
CYT4VFx.png
Cookies probably.
Cookies probably.
lik2pA1X.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11