Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | March Amass - No Spending Event
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@UnamusedBadger

Adding!
@UnamusedBadger

Adding!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Bubonic I'll try this!
@Bubonic I'll try this!
please ping me / message me about selling gen2 imperials!!
@Chem

Sure! Adding you!
@Chem

Sure! Adding you!
Unfortunately I can't participate in March, since Nature is conquest pushing for dom, and, well, I'm sure I'll be spending some money then. :P I had fun in No-Spentember, though! Maybe I'll try out that Week of the Gold someone mentioned earlier? That might work better for me. :3

good luck to everyone saving c:
Unfortunately I can't participate in March, since Nature is conquest pushing for dom, and, well, I'm sure I'll be spending some money then. :P I had fun in No-Spentember, though! Maybe I'll try out that Week of the Gold someone mentioned earlier? That might work better for me. :3

good luck to everyone saving c:
1u3H6jas.png
@Bubonic

YES

Finally, an earlier version of No Spendtember!

Will be making spending exceptions for Festival stuff on the week of the Jamboree! But otherwise this is PERFECT for us in Plague who've got flies buzzing out of our vaults OTL
@Bubonic

YES

Finally, an earlier version of No Spendtember!

Will be making spending exceptions for Festival stuff on the week of the Jamboree! But otherwise this is PERFECT for us in Plague who've got flies buzzing out of our vaults OTL
@Hanelli

Ah yes, LvP destroyed all of us in Plague haha. I'll add you!
@Hanelli

Ah yes, LvP destroyed all of us in Plague haha. I'll add you!
@Bubonic

Can I be added?
@Bubonic

Can I be added?
tumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gifbulbasaur_sprite_by_pokemon__sprites-d81vzwd.giftumblr_inline_mrfuyzN16y1qz4rgp.gif
@Siaur

Yuppers!
@Siaur

Yuppers!
@Bubonic
Me please I need to do this. I got cleaned out for zapdom, then moved to Light and got cleaned out of whatever was left during LvP.
I need the munssss

I think my personal rules will allow buying for a profit, considering fodder is how I make most of my money.

Thanks so much for running this, ahhhh~
These things are so useful.
@Bubonic
Me please I need to do this. I got cleaned out for zapdom, then moved to Light and got cleaned out of whatever was left during LvP.
I need the munssss

I think my personal rules will allow buying for a profit, considering fodder is how I make most of my money.

Thanks so much for running this, ahhhh~
These things are so useful.
@vanadium

Can do!
@vanadium

Can do!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24