Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Element strengths and weaknesses
1 2 3
@Gaia, really?! Man, I gotta brush up on the FCoC, I'm getting out of touch! XD

//bunny mom is best mom, like if you agree
@Gaia, really?! Man, I gotta brush up on the FCoC, I'm getting out of touch! XD

//bunny mom is best mom, like if you agree
sdSRvlV.png
Yeah this is an old thread but still useful, and the new players joining will have to learn about this from somewhere...
Yeah this is an old thread but still useful, and the new players joining will have to learn about this from somewhere...
tAsGQ8V.png
Natire is neutral to lightning and arcane is weak to nature!
Natire is neutral to lightning and arcane is weak to nature!
Come visit the Earth & Stars Hatchery!
why is this... back?
why is this... back?
cowfish.gif
[quote name="okn" date="2018-08-24 20:38:42" ] why is this... back? [/quote] [quote name="Kuikka" date="2017-05-03 12:39:59" ] Yeah this is an old thread but still useful, and the new players joining will have to learn about this from somewhere... [/quote] Because it’s still useful? With eliminate prices where they are, mage builds could become much more useful, and for that, you need elemental resistances I don’t know why an old thread was brought back instead of making a new one, but the information is still accurate so I think it’s good to just let it keep going
okn wrote on 2018-08-24 20:38:42:
why is this... back?
Kuikka wrote on 2017-05-03 12:39:59:

Because it’s still useful?
With eliminate prices where they are, mage builds could become much more useful, and for that, you need elemental resistances

I don’t know why an old thread was brought back instead of making a new one, but the information is still accurate so I think it’s good to just let it keep going
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
1 2 3