Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Savings Sprint: 100k A Day Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mackenzi,
That's such a great plan. Tbh my New Years' resolution was hit cap in the fair every day. All year haha. Just bc I hate myself I suppose. ^^; Haven't missed a day yet. (Though I am about to spend an awful lot of it buying a friend a birthday present so... fail.)
@Mackenzi,
That's such a great plan. Tbh my New Years' resolution was hit cap in the fair every day. All year haha. Just bc I hate myself I suppose. ^^; Haven't missed a day yet. (Though I am about to spend an awful lot of it buying a friend a birthday present so... fail.)
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@pyr0
Not a typo. Really 8 YEARS!! 2,922 days of saving. Starting soon I'll be putting only the said amount into the vault so I can start to save for the next lair expansion.
@pyr0
Not a typo. Really 8 YEARS!! 2,922 days of saving. Starting soon I'll be putting only the said amount into the vault so I can start to save for the next lair expansion.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

well dang, good luck to you then!! that's quite the task!
@warriorjames

well dang, good luck to you then!! that's quite the task!
PreE5U3.png
@Mackenzi - Yay! End of Day 7 for me and I was able to put 1.089 mil in my vault. Now I want to go again this week and get another million. LOL =D
@Mackenzi - Yay! End of Day 7 for me and I was able to put 1.089 mil in my vault. Now I want to go again this week and get another million. LOL =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@Mackenzi

I started this on Sunday and have been doing pretty well so far! I need a lair expansion and the next one will be over 1mil =\

I'm doing 100K a day, treasure from chests counts but surplus for the day doesn't.

Been selling any swipp items I get, baldwins materials, dragons from hatchery, extra apparel from chests, and any coli drops I get while farming.

So far I've met my goal every day, and put away 90k out of 100 into savings :D

Thank you for posting this, it;s the first time I've ever had luck at saving longterm for something this big and not getting intimidated or giving up halfway through!
@Mackenzi

I started this on Sunday and have been doing pretty well so far! I need a lair expansion and the next one will be over 1mil =\

I'm doing 100K a day, treasure from chests counts but surplus for the day doesn't.

Been selling any swipp items I get, baldwins materials, dragons from hatchery, extra apparel from chests, and any coli drops I get while farming.

So far I've met my goal every day, and put away 90k out of 100 into savings :D

Thank you for posting this, it;s the first time I've ever had luck at saving longterm for something this big and not getting intimidated or giving up halfway through!
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@HSoup Congrats! That's so much money e.e Keep up the amazing work~

@wmctalon Good job so far! I feel you, I am really bad at holding to one plan and sticking with it. It's been encouraging having people ping me back here during the week.

This week I got a slow start, me and my partner are both sick and not been online too much. But I'm hoping to start my 2nd week tomorrow. I made about 50k today and yesterday still but my AH listings are all expired now, I gotta get back in the game.
@HSoup Congrats! That's so much money e.e Keep up the amazing work~

@wmctalon Good job so far! I feel you, I am really bad at holding to one plan and sticking with it. It's been encouraging having people ping me back here during the week.

This week I got a slow start, me and my partner are both sick and not been online too much. But I'm hoping to start my 2nd week tomorrow. I made about 50k today and yesterday still but my AH listings are all expired now, I gotta get back in the game.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi

Aww, I hope you and your partner get well soon! D:
@Mackenzi

Aww, I hope you and your partner get well soon! D:
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
Bumping this~
Bumping this~
@LucarioLand; please keep in mind that bumping (posting without any meaningful or discussion-related content) is not allowed. You can read about this rule and other rules in the Forum Code of Conduct
@LucarioLand; please keep in mind that bumping (posting without any meaningful or discussion-related content) is not allowed. You can read about this rule and other rules in the Forum Code of Conduct
50k a day go me!
I seriously needed a challenge like this to spur me to actually esrn money (I'm on a no-spending challenge as well, heh)
50k a day go me!
I seriously needed a challenge like this to spur me to actually esrn money (I'm on a no-spending challenge as well, heh)
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10