Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beastclan Alliance
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
@CinnabarCobra
Signing you up~ Welcome!

@ysabol
Remember to put the @ symbol in front of a username, I didn't receive your ping!

That's cool! Is there a beastclan you like the most?

signing you up!
@CinnabarCobra
Signing you up~ Welcome!

@ysabol
Remember to put the @ symbol in front of a username, I didn't receive your ping!

That's cool! Is there a beastclan you like the most?

signing you up!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

GAH, can't believe I did that.

I pretty much enjoy ALL the beastclans. I guess if I absolutely had to pick a favorite, it would be Serthis.
@TheSilverFox

GAH, can't believe I did that.

I pretty much enjoy ALL the beastclans. I guess if I absolutely had to pick a favorite, it would be Serthis.
giphy.gif
@ysabol
It's fine XD

<33 Another serthis lover. Serthis are just, awesome.
@ysabol
It's fine XD

<33 Another serthis lover. Serthis are just, awesome.
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox add me please :D :D
@TheSilverFox add me please :D :D
BPpOUJu.png
@dasammit
Adding now! Welcome to the Beastclan Alliance!
@dasammit
Adding now! Welcome to the Beastclan Alliance!
ir82bPv.png
@thesilverfox

This seems so neat! Please sign me up!

Some of my dragons are a bit bloodthirsty and go out to kill monsters a lot, but many of them are sympathetic and love taking in injured familiars/Beastclans, so this would be good for them. I have two harpies and a serthis, and all of them were rescued in different ways in my clan lore :D (which I still haven't written about lol)

My favorite Beastclan is the Harpies BECAUSE YEAH PROTECTIVE BIRB PEOPLE JUST YASSSS!
@thesilverfox

This seems so neat! Please sign me up!

Some of my dragons are a bit bloodthirsty and go out to kill monsters a lot, but many of them are sympathetic and love taking in injured familiars/Beastclans, so this would be good for them. I have two harpies and a serthis, and all of them were rescued in different ways in my clan lore :D (which I still haven't written about lol)

My favorite Beastclan is the Harpies BECAUSE YEAH PROTECTIVE BIRB PEOPLE JUST YASSSS!
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo
<3

Ah that's awesome! I'd love to read your lore when you get it up!

Protective birb people that legit made me laugh too hard. What's funny is I've never been too fond of harpies, but I think they're starting to grow on me.
@Gazebo
<3

Ah that's awesome! I'd love to read your lore when you get it up!

Protective birb people that legit made me laugh too hard. What's funny is I've never been too fond of harpies, but I think they're starting to grow on me.
ir82bPv.png
@thesilverfox

Yes, protective birb people best birb people. One day will infest land. *nod nod*

Anyway, Gazebo work on something translated from Beastclan language, yes yes. Will do good for dragon, yes yes. Hiss, hiss, Serthis sounds. Caw, caw, Harpy sounds.

(XD what am I doing)
@thesilverfox

Yes, protective birb people best birb people. One day will infest land. *nod nod*

Anyway, Gazebo work on something translated from Beastclan language, yes yes. Will do good for dragon, yes yes. Hiss, hiss, Serthis sounds. Caw, caw, Harpy sounds.

(XD what am I doing)
OjYCOIV.png
@Gazebo

*nod nod*

Oooh. Caw caw XD

(I have no idea, what are you doing XDD)
@Gazebo

*nod nod*

Oooh. Caw caw XD

(I have no idea, what are you doing XDD)
ir82bPv.png
@thesilverfox Caw Hiss Something Bleat I has long neck okay here we go. Specially translated from Beastclan language, we have a strange what seems to be a story for young ones? No, wait, it's a Beastclans news article, an update on Windsinger. They're trying to see what he's up to... [quote=Translators]Green noodle deity go meet pink noodle deity. Then Green noodle deity go see wingless deity of rock. Wingless deity of rock happy but wingless deity of rock go sleep-sleep and green noodle deity go off to see green noodle deity's kids. Then green noodle deity drops green noodle deity's map in cesspool and has to go see rotten deity of disease to find map. We still try to see if green noodle deity move yet.[/quote] Huh. Interesting...
@thesilverfox

Caw Hiss Something Bleat I has long neck okay here we go. Specially translated from Beastclan language, we have a strange what seems to be a story for young ones? No, wait, it's a Beastclans news article, an update on Windsinger. They're trying to see what he's up to...

Translators wrote:
Green noodle deity go meet pink noodle deity. Then Green noodle deity go see wingless deity of rock. Wingless deity of rock happy but wingless deity of rock go sleep-sleep and green noodle deity go off to see green noodle deity's kids. Then green noodle deity drops green noodle deity's map in cesspool and has to go see rotten deity of disease to find map. We still try to see if green noodle deity move yet.

Huh. Interesting...
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38