Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beastclan Alliance
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38
@FaeFeather
Sure I guess, feel free to!

I know one of the legendary beastclan is uh... She's a harpy?, I can't for the life of me remember all her details though.
@FaeFeather
Sure I guess, feel free to!

I know one of the legendary beastclan is uh... She's a harpy?, I can't for the life of me remember all her details though.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox [img]https://d1zqayhc1yz6oo.cloudfront.net/thumbs/thumb-a0b852abd6ff37f9a77fe76ebd671c9f.png[/img] [s]oh look at that terrible art[/s] Shes so smol and angry Name ideas?
@TheSilverFox

thumb-a0b852abd6ff37f9a77fe76ebd671c9f.png

oh look at that terrible art

Shes so smol and angry

Name ideas?

zhMvOXK.png
looks like a good one to me. maybe the longnecks could have a giant llama god?
looks like a good one to me. maybe the longnecks could have a giant llama god?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@FaeFeather
When in doubt NAME GENERATOR...

Urora?
Morora?

random names brought to you byyy

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/harpy-names.php#.V0sKVBMrLnA
(i choose harpy names because harpy names are cool?)

@ChillInAForest
LLAMA GOD I want this so much omg.
@FaeFeather
When in doubt NAME GENERATOR...

Urora?
Morora?

random names brought to you byyy

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/harpy-names.php#.V0sKVBMrLnA
(i choose harpy names because harpy names are cool?)

@ChillInAForest
LLAMA GOD I want this so much omg.
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR NAME GENORATOR

(I like Urora, tho.)
@TheSilverFox

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR NAME GENORATOR

(I like Urora, tho.)
zhMvOXK.png
@TheSilverFox

I'm still figuring out a lot of my lore, but Quiescent Aubade is definitely friendly to BeastClans, if not an ally.

(though it cant be guaranteed that all dragons in the Aubade share the same ideas - there are very loose rules that basically boil down to "be nice to each other / don't fight each other" so although a lot of dragons there are peaceful, there are a few that very much enjoy fighting and even stealing)

A position like "Ambassador to BeastClan" or similar sounds like a perfect job to give for one of my dragons

---

I remember first reading the Lore about the BeastClans, when it came out, and really enjoying the new perspective on everything - as well as having a lot of empathy for the BeastClans. I really hope we get to learn more about the various different species and the mass gatherings; how they all interact and live.
@TheSilverFox

I'm still figuring out a lot of my lore, but Quiescent Aubade is definitely friendly to BeastClans, if not an ally.

(though it cant be guaranteed that all dragons in the Aubade share the same ideas - there are very loose rules that basically boil down to "be nice to each other / don't fight each other" so although a lot of dragons there are peaceful, there are a few that very much enjoy fighting and even stealing)

A position like "Ambassador to BeastClan" or similar sounds like a perfect job to give for one of my dragons

---

I remember first reading the Lore about the BeastClans, when it came out, and really enjoying the new perspective on everything - as well as having a lot of empathy for the BeastClans. I really hope we get to learn more about the various different species and the mass gatherings; how they all interact and live.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@SpiritKin

Oh that's awesome! (If you want to be added, just let me know!)

A beastclan ambassador is a very neat job! Even though my entire clan is basically friendly to beastclan 90% of the time, I'd like to think there's a specific dragon or two who really stands out as the ambassador, probably Delta or maybe Tien.

I wasn't here when it /first/ came out, but when I watched the video I had a lot of sympathy for them and that inevitably led to my great like towards them. Especially in the video when you see the green male serthis with his head wrapped and his arm in a sling </3
Yes! I was actually thinking it might also be fun to have a little event where we throw out headcannons about different beastclan and stuff. Right now we have our resources event, so I might hold off until it ends.
@SpiritKin

Oh that's awesome! (If you want to be added, just let me know!)

A beastclan ambassador is a very neat job! Even though my entire clan is basically friendly to beastclan 90% of the time, I'd like to think there's a specific dragon or two who really stands out as the ambassador, probably Delta or maybe Tien.

I wasn't here when it /first/ came out, but when I watched the video I had a lot of sympathy for them and that inevitably led to my great like towards them. Especially in the video when you see the green male serthis with his head wrapped and his arm in a sling </3
Yes! I was actually thinking it might also be fun to have a little event where we throw out headcannons about different beastclan and stuff. Right now we have our resources event, so I might hold off until it ends.
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox
Ahh so I've got two dragons down as ambassadors to beastclans, one as an official ally to beastclans, and right now I'm working on making some PSD templates that are fully customizable - I think it's safe to say go ahead and add me, aha

by the way, quick question - do you know if GIMP can handle layer groups? I want the templates to be accessible both in photoshop and GIMP, but I don't know anything about GIMP other than it's free and can do most things Photoshop can do. But I think I recall once there being a problem where Gimp couldn't work with files that had Layers sorted into groups ??
--
Ye, I've got a dragon assigned as "messenger" basically and her messenger apprentice dragon doubles as an ambassador~ (the other one is a traveler, trader, merchant dragon so I figure it makes perfect sense that he'd also trade with beastclans, haha)

--

Ahh man, before the video I didn't know anything beastclan - I can't speak for anyone else of course, but to me they were just coliseum opponent and potential familiars that apparently had their own communities which was really mysterious but I only found out about that if I got one as a familiar and read the description ??? So I knew like nothing and then BAM video and it was so huge
@TheSilverFox
Ahh so I've got two dragons down as ambassadors to beastclans, one as an official ally to beastclans, and right now I'm working on making some PSD templates that are fully customizable - I think it's safe to say go ahead and add me, aha

by the way, quick question - do you know if GIMP can handle layer groups? I want the templates to be accessible both in photoshop and GIMP, but I don't know anything about GIMP other than it's free and can do most things Photoshop can do. But I think I recall once there being a problem where Gimp couldn't work with files that had Layers sorted into groups ??
--
Ye, I've got a dragon assigned as "messenger" basically and her messenger apprentice dragon doubles as an ambassador~ (the other one is a traveler, trader, merchant dragon so I figure it makes perfect sense that he'd also trade with beastclans, haha)

--

Ahh man, before the video I didn't know anything beastclan - I can't speak for anyone else of course, but to me they were just coliseum opponent and potential familiars that apparently had their own communities which was really mysterious but I only found out about that if I got one as a familiar and read the description ??? So I knew like nothing and then BAM video and it was so huge
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@SpiritKin
XD That's awesome! I'll go ahead and add you.

Um, I do not recall if gimp does or does not support layer groups. My art computer is basically out for the count so I would experiment but I can't (and this computer is a different OS entirely, otherwise I would download gimp and test it out for you)
You can always just, not group them to be safe? XD

Ooh that's awesome! And it would make sense he'd trade with the beastclans.

When I was new I was also pretty clueless, then I was like.... Oh there are videos and lore omg. It was awhile before I aligned to the Beastclan, but I think I always really liked them.
@SpiritKin
XD That's awesome! I'll go ahead and add you.

Um, I do not recall if gimp does or does not support layer groups. My art computer is basically out for the count so I would experiment but I can't (and this computer is a different OS entirely, otherwise I would download gimp and test it out for you)
You can always just, not group them to be safe? XD

Ooh that's awesome! And it would make sense he'd trade with the beastclans.

When I was new I was also pretty clueless, then I was like.... Oh there are videos and lore omg. It was awhile before I aligned to the Beastclan, but I think I always really liked them.
ir82bPv.png
@Nekasrof
Sure thing! Hopefully our ongoing event will help inspire some lore!

ALSO THAT IS AN A+ SIGNATURE.
@Nekasrof
Sure thing! Hopefully our ongoing event will help inspire some lore!

ALSO THAT IS AN A+ SIGNATURE.
ir82bPv.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38