Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broadleaf Pack?
So I apparently picked one of these up in the coli. I'm used to getting Leafy Packs, but I've never seen a Broadleaf one, even though they look identical. I checked the AH, and although there are five pages of Leafy Packs, not a single Broadleaf Pack was listed. Are these rare, or am I missing something? Here's the item code: [item=broadleaf pack]
So I apparently picked one of these up in the coli. I'm used to getting Leafy Packs, but I've never seen a Broadleaf one, even though they look identical.

I checked the AH, and although there are five pages of Leafy Packs, not a single Broadleaf Pack was listed. Are these rare, or am I missing something?

Here's the item code:

Broadleaf Pack
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally They are rare and they're like leafy packs except they generally contain a small amount of gems. They're not really worth the effort to sell, as their contents are predetermined like all the other treasure bearing items, which is why most people open them instead of sell them ^^
@Eternally They are rare and they're like leafy packs except they generally contain a small amount of gems. They're not really worth the effort to sell, as their contents are predetermined like all the other treasure bearing items, which is why most people open them instead of sell them ^^
@chespin Thank you!
@chespin Thank you!

Oh my goodness, I have never heard of this before!

@Eternally Was it from the Woodland Path?
Oh my goodness, I have never heard of this before!

@Eternally Was it from the Woodland Path?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Yup! I also found a Canvas Sack in my hoard as well.
@EarthTiger Yup! I also found a Canvas Sack in my hoard as well.

@Eternally What in the hay is a Canvas Sack? ... [item=Canvas Sack] Looks similar, but has a different name...
@Eternally What in the hay is a Canvas Sack?

Canvas Sack

Looks similar, but has a different name...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger I opened both, and they each contained a gem in addition to some treasure, so it looks like they're rare variations of money packs, that also contain a gem.
@EarthTiger I opened both, and they each contained a gem in addition to some treasure, so it looks like they're rare variations of money packs, that also contain a gem.