Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyone's NotN going?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@mochimajuru
I've realised that so many people have settled with enough Noc Eggs and are trying to get scrolls while I'm still focused on the damned eggs! Good luck with your searches! I wish you the very best of luck ;v;

@Gannic
That's good to hear! Just wondering about how many chests you opened to get three eggs? ^^
@mochimajuru
I've realised that so many people have settled with enough Noc Eggs and are trying to get scrolls while I'm still focused on the damned eggs! Good luck with your searches! I wish you the very best of luck ;v;

@Gannic
That's good to hear! Just wondering about how many chests you opened to get three eggs? ^^
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
Bad.

I'm just missing the scroll but all the Strange Chests I keep getting keep giving me dupe bears. *lesigh*

But pretty much I've got an almost complete collection; all the Familiars, most of the Apparel Set (minus the Gem MP one) and an Egg I'm saving.
Bad.

I'm just missing the scroll but all the Strange Chests I keep getting keep giving me dupe bears. *lesigh*

But pretty much I've got an almost complete collection; all the Familiars, most of the Apparel Set (minus the Gem MP one) and an Egg I'm saving.
@Hanelli
I've got everything I need so basically all I get from the chests now is clones. Clones upon clones of familairs that no one needs. I can't even trade them anymore - my trading thread is dead x3
I just want more Noc eggs - I've been trying so hard to get them ;~;
@Hanelli
I've got everything I need so basically all I get from the chests now is clones. Clones upon clones of familairs that no one needs. I can't even trade them anymore - my trading thread is dead x3
I just want more Noc eggs - I've been trying so hard to get them ;~;
I've opened 172 chests at this point and I've gotten a few cool things. 7 eggs isn't too bad! I do however have opened and found 11 Painted Marionette, and 10 of the Magic Mirrors, staves and cobwebs. Why do these things like me so much? No scrolls but I was able to trade away all of the duplicates I've gotten for the 2 that I needed.
I've opened 172 chests at this point and I've gotten a few cool things. 7 eggs isn't too bad! I do however have opened and found 11 Painted Marionette, and 10 of the Magic Mirrors, staves and cobwebs. Why do these things like me so much? No scrolls but I was able to trade away all of the duplicates I've gotten for the 2 that I needed.
I haven't had much time to farm in the coli so I've been trading for chests. I know I haven't opened many but enough to finally have a full set of the gear, most of the familiars (with multiples of the ones I have) and oddly enough 3 eggs. I just bought the familiars I am missing and I'm so done with this. If I'm lucky enough to get chests while gathering yay but I have no hope at all to get the scroll. I didn't get one last year, most likely will not this year either.
I haven't had much time to farm in the coli so I've been trading for chests. I know I haven't opened many but enough to finally have a full set of the gear, most of the familiars (with multiples of the ones I have) and oddly enough 3 eggs. I just bought the familiars I am missing and I'm so done with this. If I'm lucky enough to get chests while gathering yay but I have no hope at all to get the scroll. I didn't get one last year, most likely will not this year either.
@RainbowWulfy I'm going to guess around 40-50 chests.
@RainbowWulfy I'm going to guess around 40-50 chests.
@Snowfarm
172! That's impressive! Well done! You seem to have a nice ammount of loot! Strangely enough, I've heard a lot of people get varied clones, then heaps more of a few items like your situation. I have about 10 Animated Statues! With only about 100 chests?! They're just attached to me!
@Snowfarm
172! That's impressive! Well done! You seem to have a nice ammount of loot! Strangely enough, I've heard a lot of people get varied clones, then heaps more of a few items like your situation. I have about 10 Animated Statues! With only about 100 chests?! They're just attached to me!
@Tatteredlion
That seems like a satisfying collection! Tbh, I think you got a normal ammount of eggs (even though in saying that, I'm quite surprised myself)! After hearing about everyone's experiences I'm starting to believe I'm just reaaaally unlucky xD
@Tatteredlion
That seems like a satisfying collection! Tbh, I think you got a normal ammount of eggs (even though in saying that, I'm quite surprised myself)! After hearing about everyone's experiences I'm starting to believe I'm just reaaaally unlucky xD
@Gannic
Aw man, lucky you ;v;
@Gannic
Aw man, lucky you ;v;
I've gotten 7 eggs, 2 GUYs out of that. Even if their colors can be clashing or unsightly, I love them nonetheless.
I've gotten 7 eggs, 2 GUYs out of that. Even if their colors can be clashing or unsightly, I love them nonetheless.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11