Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyone's NotN going?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@PrivateDetective
Well done, that's the best pun I've heard on this topic so far xD

@Modane
That's a nice share of loot for 50 chests! Especially that Noc scroll, you must be overjoyed!

@Axanthic
Would I be able to help out at all? What do you still need?
Also, that dragon is absolutely beautiful! Do you know how you're going to gene him yet?

@Howitzersfriend
Oh my gosh that looks absolutely amazing on her! I just previewed and wow - you definitely scored yourself a beauty :)

@Brazil
Aw, how so? May I help out at all?

@CaZsm
Aw man, if I happen to have a stroke of luck, I'd love to send over an egg! AT least you were in Mexico! Did you have a good time?

@Carthasis
Oh my goodness, that absolutely sucks :(
At least you had luck last time. I really hope these last few days are kinder to you!

@PrimePhoton
Dang. What a NotN you've had. I've read your message about 3 times now - I highly applaud you! It's taking a while to sink in x3 Have fun spending it all!

@wifiiii
Oh my, she's absolutely stunning and her colours compliment each other perfectly! I love her ^^

@Serylis
Hm, that's a shame. I hope it your NotN improves in the last few days!
@PrivateDetective
Well done, that's the best pun I've heard on this topic so far xD

@Modane
That's a nice share of loot for 50 chests! Especially that Noc scroll, you must be overjoyed!

@Axanthic
Would I be able to help out at all? What do you still need?
Also, that dragon is absolutely beautiful! Do you know how you're going to gene him yet?

@Howitzersfriend
Oh my gosh that looks absolutely amazing on her! I just previewed and wow - you definitely scored yourself a beauty :)

@Brazil
Aw, how so? May I help out at all?

@CaZsm
Aw man, if I happen to have a stroke of luck, I'd love to send over an egg! AT least you were in Mexico! Did you have a good time?

@Carthasis
Oh my goodness, that absolutely sucks :(
At least you had luck last time. I really hope these last few days are kinder to you!

@PrimePhoton
Dang. What a NotN you've had. I've read your message about 3 times now - I highly applaud you! It's taking a while to sink in x3 Have fun spending it all!

@wifiiii
Oh my, she's absolutely stunning and her colours compliment each other perfectly! I love her ^^

@Serylis
Hm, that's a shame. I hope it your NotN improves in the last few days!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@RainbowWolfy
Aha I don't need anything, I got the familiars I wanted and most of the apparel. The stuff I wanted besides a nocturne egg. But that worked out alright since I got him for pretty cheap too.

I think I'll end up geneing him up with ripple/butterfly/underbelly. :>
@RainbowWolfy
Aha I don't need anything, I got the familiars I wanted and most of the apparel. The stuff I wanted besides a nocturne egg. But that worked out alright since I got him for pretty cheap too.

I think I'll end up geneing him up with ripple/butterfly/underbelly. :>
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Axanthic
Ooo, that looks absolutely gorgeous! Isn't he a handsome Noc :)
@Axanthic
Ooo, that looks absolutely gorgeous! Isn't he a handsome Noc :)
@RainbowWolfy

I have been spending at least 4-5 hours in the coli daily since the event started. I have managed only about 2 chest per day from coli.

I get 1 chest a day from gathering.

So, use that math to figure out how many chest I got total (cause, I just open them right away)

Without fail, I have gotten a famillar from EVERY SINGLE CHEST that came out of coli. Nothing else. doubles ect.

From VERY SINGLE CHEST that came out of gathering, got some type of clothing.

I have yet to get a gene scroll, or a noc egg.

I know that drop rates are lowered and all, but really, it makes no sense not to get at LEAST 1 egg or scroll.

I brewed up only 4 chest, which I didnt open, but sold on the AH.

I am really over this event, and think it is probably one of the most lame. Not due to drop rates only, but because coli is soooooo slow, which makes it harder to even just do regular exalt leveling.

One thing I am happy about though is the oogles of food I got from all the grinding, at least 6 months worth I figure.

Oh, and I guess I was more inclined to grind looking for chest, so I exalted eough dergs for 2 lair expansions.

Yup, thats about it.

I am a newbi, so, yes, I got a lot of familliars I dont have, but, I got so much more loot from the rock breaker ceremony.
@RainbowWolfy

I have been spending at least 4-5 hours in the coli daily since the event started. I have managed only about 2 chest per day from coli.

I get 1 chest a day from gathering.

So, use that math to figure out how many chest I got total (cause, I just open them right away)

Without fail, I have gotten a famillar from EVERY SINGLE CHEST that came out of coli. Nothing else. doubles ect.

From VERY SINGLE CHEST that came out of gathering, got some type of clothing.

I have yet to get a gene scroll, or a noc egg.

I know that drop rates are lowered and all, but really, it makes no sense not to get at LEAST 1 egg or scroll.

I brewed up only 4 chest, which I didnt open, but sold on the AH.

I am really over this event, and think it is probably one of the most lame. Not due to drop rates only, but because coli is soooooo slow, which makes it harder to even just do regular exalt leveling.

One thing I am happy about though is the oogles of food I got from all the grinding, at least 6 months worth I figure.

Oh, and I guess I was more inclined to grind looking for chest, so I exalted eough dergs for 2 lair expansions.

Yup, thats about it.

I am a newbi, so, yes, I got a lot of familliars I dont have, but, I got so much more loot from the rock breaker ceremony.
H01Ejx7.png
I forgot that it wasn't the last day, and bought seven chests with gems.

And somehow it still ended up being profitable, because I got one egg and one scroll from those.
I forgot that it wasn't the last day, and bought seven chests with gems.

And somehow it still ended up being profitable, because I got one egg and one scroll from those.
I wasn't able to grind very much, but I got two eggs. Hatched one and got a nice crimson/beige/ivory girl - unsure if I'm going to keep her as I got a dragon with very similar colors last year (rust/blood/ivory). The other egg is in my vault for when after the color wheel is finished. Or I may sell it so I can buy a scroll, idk.

Got a few pieces of apparel and almost all the new familiars, but still no scroll. Compared to last year, this year was absolutely abysmal and disheartening. I'd go days without getting a chest from gathering, and only got a few from coli grinding (which was pretty much impossible with rl events happening). But on it's own, not knowing how great last year was for me (13 eggs and a scroll), it was okay.
I wasn't able to grind very much, but I got two eggs. Hatched one and got a nice crimson/beige/ivory girl - unsure if I'm going to keep her as I got a dragon with very similar colors last year (rust/blood/ivory). The other egg is in my vault for when after the color wheel is finished. Or I may sell it so I can buy a scroll, idk.

Got a few pieces of apparel and almost all the new familiars, but still no scroll. Compared to last year, this year was absolutely abysmal and disheartening. I'd go days without getting a chest from gathering, and only got a few from coli grinding (which was pretty much impossible with rl events happening). But on it's own, not knowing how great last year was for me (13 eggs and a scroll), it was okay.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
HAPPY LAST DAY OF NOTN EVERYONE! <3
HAPPY LAST DAY OF NOTN EVERYONE! <3
@Elexia
Aw you poor thing ;-;
If it makes you feel any better, when I was a newbie, last year in Dec, NotN turned out shockingly for me. Hopefully festivals will get better as you progress.

@Zaltys
No comment.
7 chests with an egg and a scroll.
Just...no comment.
I hate you and your luck.

@vetica
It's good to hear that you're happy overall. If the Gen Ones you mentioned are different genders, you should breed them! I'd sure they'd make great hatchlings with such similar colours!
@Elexia
Aw you poor thing ;-;
If it makes you feel any better, when I was a newbie, last year in Dec, NotN turned out shockingly for me. Hopefully festivals will get better as you progress.

@Zaltys
No comment.
7 chests with an egg and a scroll.
Just...no comment.
I hate you and your luck.

@vetica
It's good to hear that you're happy overall. If the Gen Ones you mentioned are different genders, you should breed them! I'd sure they'd make great hatchlings with such similar colours!
Not the best NotN.

About 10 chests total. Full of bears I already have, no luck grinding, and completely eggless. Last year was far better than this one... I would rather have 500 chests filled with buttrocks than 10 filled with bears.
I just hope these two chests I'm alchemizing actually give me something good. Doubtful but I can hope.

Edit: More bears. Those were the last chests I could get for the day since I'll be too busy to grind for the coli. Welp
Not the best NotN.

About 10 chests total. Full of bears I already have, no luck grinding, and completely eggless. Last year was far better than this one... I would rather have 500 chests filled with buttrocks than 10 filled with bears.
I just hope these two chests I'm alchemizing actually give me something good. Doubtful but I can hope.

Edit: More bears. Those were the last chests I could get for the day since I'll be too busy to grind for the coli. Welp
zs1DWZ7.png
I could just cry right now
Of happiness

I got my first Noc scroll <3 <3 It's all I wanted from this festival. Ahhh~ Now it can end in peace and not frantic chest grinding lol.

I wish everyone the best of luck on the final day! I hope you find what you are searching for ^^
I could just cry right now
Of happiness

I got my first Noc scroll <3 <3 It's all I wanted from this festival. Ahhh~ Now it can end in peace and not frantic chest grinding lol.

I wish everyone the best of luck on the final day! I hope you find what you are searching for ^^
yzUX307.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11