Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stupid Mistakes I Made...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sold my light sprite because I didn't realise they were never coming back. (Someone gifted me another, though!)
Sold my light sprite because I didn't realise they were never coming back. (Someone gifted me another, though!)
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
[quote name="Fantelle" date=2015-12-17 08:47:29] I know there's a drop down menu but refuse to use it ... all for you, plaguemama. [/quote] same tbh
Fantelle wrote on 2015-12-17:
I know there's a drop down menu but refuse to use it ... all for you, plaguemama.
same tbh
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o1_75sq.png.gif.giftumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o2_r1_75sq.png
[quote name="Inskora" date=2015-12-17 10:00:47] Sold my light sprite because I didn't realise they were never coming back. (Someone gifted me another, though!) [/quote] @Inskora ZOMG!!! Oh, phew!! :)
Inskora wrote on 2015-12-17:
@Inskora

ZOMG!!!

Oh, phew!! :)
[quote name="monoeko" date=2015-12-17 10:02:42] [quote name="Fantelle" date=2015-12-17 08:47:29] I know there's a drop down menu but refuse to use it ... all for you, plaguemama. [/quote] same tbh [/quote] haha fabulous!! :)
monoeko wrote on 2015-12-17:
Fantelle wrote on 2015-12-17:
I know there's a drop down menu but refuse to use it ... all for you, plaguemama.
same tbh

haha fabulous!! :)
My biggest regret is not signing up sooner. One of the tumblr's I follow always posted the registration dates and I was just... "nah son, not again"
How wrong I was ._.
Didn't join until June this year.
My biggest regret is not signing up sooner. One of the tumblr's I follow always posted the registration dates and I was just... "nah son, not again"
How wrong I was ._.
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
I made [i]so many[/i] mistakes! First, I play neopets since I'm like... 6 yo? So I thought the forums would be useless to the game like it's on Neopets. I was SO WRONG So I missed all freebies and cool stuff for newbies :'( Then, I didn't know about the possibility to gather in other flight's gathering regions... I thought I was stuck there forever. So my first three festivals were so sad... I missed nature, light and lightning fests this year because of that :( I also didn't knew coli monsters could drop fest currency... I didn't care about terts because heh, they were hidden... I think I've exalted a gen 1 but so quick I can't remember what it was xD I also exalted this offspring of my progens [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=13526579]LINK[/url] *sobs* She was WONDERFUL I thought a coli team must have been balanced so I build with a mage, a tank and a damage dreg with balanced stats... that was awful I I couldn't understand why... I've been a noob for so long :( Now I want the greenkeeper gathering [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] and can't afford it x) I thought one of each festival items were enough also because I wouldn't use more... Wrong again. I COULD BE RICH. RAWR I'M SO MAD ALSO I knew about Flight rising project in 2010 and waited hard to be a tester and to signup as soon as the site opens. I. Missed. Every. Single. Connection. Windows. Until. This. YEAR. I'M MAD ABOUT MYSELF. I would have a wonderful boolean and a light sprite, just imagine :'''''''( [b][i]*cries so hard*[/i][/b]
I made so many mistakes!

First, I play neopets since I'm like... 6 yo? So I thought the forums would be useless to the game like it's on Neopets. I was SO WRONG So I missed all freebies and cool stuff for newbies :'(

Then, I didn't know about the possibility to gather in other flight's gathering regions... I thought I was stuck there forever. So my first three festivals were so sad... I missed nature, light and lightning fests this year because of that :(

I also didn't knew coli monsters could drop fest currency...

I didn't care about terts because heh, they were hidden...

I think I've exalted a gen 1 but so quick I can't remember what it was xD

I also exalted this offspring of my progens LINK *sobs* She was WONDERFUL

I thought a coli team must have been balanced so I build with a mage, a tank and a damage dreg with balanced stats... that was awful I I couldn't understand why...

I've been a noob for so long :(

Now I want the greenkeeper gathering Leafy Gladeboughs and can't afford it x)

I thought one of each festival items were enough also because I wouldn't use more... Wrong again. I COULD BE RICH.

RAWR I'M SO MAD

ALSO

I knew about Flight rising project in 2010 and waited hard to be a tester and to signup as soon as the site opens. I. Missed. Every. Single. Connection. Windows. Until. This. YEAR. I'M MAD ABOUT MYSELF.

I would have a wonderful boolean and a light sprite, just imagine :'''''''(

*cries so hard*
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
My biggest regret was getting 3kg selling 2 gen ones and spending it all on a "scatter project" that went no where :)))))) all the sprites I could've gotten so much quicker had I not spent it....

EDIT: and hoard selling all the familiars I was given when I joined because "I don't care about familiars" sigh
My biggest regret was getting 3kg selling 2 gen ones and spending it all on a "scatter project" that went no where :)))))) all the sprites I could've gotten so much quicker had I not spent it....

EDIT: and hoard selling all the familiars I was given when I joined because "I don't care about familiars" sigh
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
[quote name="Unthymely" date=2015-12-18 18:03:35] My biggest regret is not signing up sooner. One of the tumblr's I follow always posted the registration dates and I was just... "nah son, not again" How wrong I was ._. Didn't join until June this year.[/quote] @Unthymely Aww, that is a sweet mistake, I am so happy to see you are here now and enjoying yourself. [love your username] ^-^
Unthymely wrote on 2015-12-18:
How wrong I was ._.
@Unthymely
Aww, that is a sweet mistake, I am so happy to see you are here now and enjoying yourself.

[love your username] ^-^
[quote name="Zaelium" date=2015-12-18 18:39:35] I made [i]so many[/i] mistakes![/quote] @Zaelium I made so many of those same mistakes, and I know a lot of other people did, too, especially how to play in the Coliseum the best way, and exalting. Your list shows how much there is to learn in the beginning, and how we just don't know better at the time, and then later, RATS!!
Zaelium wrote on 2015-12-18:
I made so many mistakes!
@Zaelium
I made so many of those same mistakes, and I know a lot of other people did, too, especially how to play in the Coliseum the best way, and exalting. Your list shows how much there is to learn in the beginning, and how we just don't know better at the time, and then later, RATS!!

[quote name="Viktoriya" date=2015-12-18 18:43:07] My biggest regret was getting 3kg selling 2 gen ones and spending it all on a "scatter project" that went no where :)))))) all the sprites I could've gotten so much quicker had I not spent it.... EDIT: and hoard selling all the familiars I was given when I joined because "I don't care about familiars" sigh [/quote] @Viktoriya *shudders* Selling all your familiars is one I had not heard!
Viktoriya wrote on 2015-12-18:

@Viktoriya
*shudders*
Selling all your familiars is one I had not heard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10