Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you feel rich...
1 2 3 4 5 6
I made up my mind saving for all sprite and I will start with light, so I can get it before they all disappear from AH.

So I dont feel rich XD
I made up my mind saving for all sprite and I will start with light, so I can get it before they all disappear from AH.

So I dont feel rich XD
unbrqMG.png
I always try to save, then I end up wasting everything in gene projects or apparel
I always try to save, then I end up wasting everything in gene projects or apparel
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I feel rich when I have 30kt and I've been here for almost 8 months. xD The most I've ever gotten is 150kt help
I feel rich when I have 30kt and I've been here for almost 8 months. xD The most I've ever gotten is 150kt help
who up rising they flight
I feel rich -ish when I get to about 500K saved up. Cause you can afford fancy things at that point
I feel rich -ish when I get to about 500K saved up. Cause you can afford fancy things at that point
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I am one of those nutjobs who are trying to get a Light Sprite and curretly I am sitting on 12 mil T <<

I need so much more before I can get that shiny critter T-T
I am one of those nutjobs who are trying to get a Light Sprite and curretly I am sitting on 12 mil T <<

I need so much more before I can get that shiny critter T-T
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
i got 100K saved up once for a lair expansion.
i felt somewhat accomplished xD
i got 100K saved up once for a lair expansion.
i felt somewhat accomplished xD
Goodnight sweet prince███
May flight of the demons wing you to rest
Heh heh

I have over 2MT and 3000g and I still feel really poor
Heh heh

I have over 2MT and 3000g and I still feel really poor
w2N3au9.png
Honestly i felt rich with 10k when i was new :')
I'm just saving for apparel and genes now xD I haven't reached to 1 mil and never will >:)
Honestly i felt rich with 10k when i was new :')
I'm just saving for apparel and genes now xD I haven't reached to 1 mil and never will >:)
Same, dude. I don't really use the main ways of getting money and I impulse buy on a fairly regular basis so, I'm usually kind of broke.
Same, dude. I don't really use the main ways of getting money and I impulse buy on a fairly regular basis so, I'm usually kind of broke.
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
I remember the good ol' days, I used to keep 100k on hand... All the time... Now I'm excited to break 10k.
(I've been really strict with hoarding my treasure, and I've made a ton of GEMS recently, but still)
I remember the good ol' days, I used to keep 100k on hand... All the time... Now I'm excited to break 10k.
(I've been really strict with hoarding my treasure, and I've made a ton of GEMS recently, but still)
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6