Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight language accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, why do I imagine the Arcane with an Indian accent now?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can see Spacedad speaking with an Indian accent.
Okay, why do I imagine the Arcane with an Indian accent now?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can see Spacedad speaking with an Indian accent.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
This is pretty neat.
And Ice dragons would def speak in a Russian accent.
This is pretty neat.
And Ice dragons would def speak in a Russian accent.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
right after I read this, I started craving croissants.
right after I read this, I started craving croissants.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
i like the idea of shadow being scottish purely bc of the fact that that just makes me think of those scottish twitter posts lmao
i like the idea of shadow being scottish purely bc of the fact that that just makes me think of those scottish twitter posts lmao
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
It's so strange to me that people imagine Earth as anything other than the American southwest! I always imagined Earth dragon culture to be very reminiscent of the native American cultures that converged in that area, from the Pueblo to the northernmost Mesoamerican. O: I guess that means that an Earth accent would be a mix of the Aztecan and Navajo-type accents. Those languages were part of families that ranged from Canada, down the American west coast, to Mexico.
It's so strange to me that people imagine Earth as anything other than the American southwest! I always imagined Earth dragon culture to be very reminiscent of the native American cultures that converged in that area, from the Pueblo to the northernmost Mesoamerican. O: I guess that means that an Earth accent would be a mix of the Aztecan and Navajo-type accents. Those languages were part of families that ranged from Canada, down the American west coast, to Mexico.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7