Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things in your flight forums?
1 2 3
So what getting from this is that shadow and water have thriving artist communities?
So what getting from this is that shadow and water have thriving artist communities?
Really anything FR related.
Really anything FR related.
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Arcane is a very supportive community. We have a LGBT support group, a specifically Trans support group, a support group for people with chronic pain, a support group for autistic members, etc. It's all very warm and friendly.
Arcane is a very supportive community. We have a LGBT support group, a specifically Trans support group, a support group for people with chronic pain, a support group for autistic members, etc. It's all very warm and friendly.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
arcane's big so we got all kinds of things. last month a good amount of us took place in inktober, this month there's nabiowrimo where we write bios for dragons, and now we got battle of the bay going on. we also got a writing guild, food bank, exalt fodder tavern, LGBT+ groups, and a group for autistic people.

also, is it true water is full of artsy stuff? i've been thinking of moving there for a while because, although arcane is very supportive, it can be busy, so i wanna go somewhere more quieter.
arcane's big so we got all kinds of things. last month a good amount of us took place in inktober, this month there's nabiowrimo where we write bios for dragons, and now we got battle of the bay going on. we also got a writing guild, food bank, exalt fodder tavern, LGBT+ groups, and a group for autistic people.

also, is it true water is full of artsy stuff? i've been thinking of moving there for a while because, although arcane is very supportive, it can be busy, so i wanna go somewhere more quieter.
In water we talk about how to help each other out and what we can do to lift each other up, and the usally stuff as well
In water we talk about how to help each other out and what we can do to lift each other up, and the usally stuff as well
OSPTnJR.png
Don't let light's flight description fool you; we're a bunch of flakes most of the time, but really friendly anyway. There's a bit of flight-specific lore and shtuff, dom threads (even though we don't really obsess about that) and a LOT of "ooh SHINY! Looklooklook!" But I've been in light since my first day on the site and I couldn't be happier.
Don't let light's flight description fool you; we're a bunch of flakes most of the time, but really friendly anyway. There's a bit of flight-specific lore and shtuff, dom threads (even though we don't really obsess about that) and a LOT of "ooh SHINY! Looklooklook!" But I've been in light since my first day on the site and I couldn't be happier.
ildUvmuXsIJY7.gif
1 2 3