Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things in your flight forums?
1 2 3
Is there any kind of discussions that go on in there that are somewhat unique to your flight? Like over in the Plague Forum people post things like "Plaguemamma blessed me today with a cold. I think I'm dying." and stuff like that.
Is there any kind of discussions that go on in there that are somewhat unique to your flight? Like over in the Plague Forum people post things like "Plaguemamma blessed me today with a cold. I think I'm dying." and stuff like that.
0GXPpFU.gif
"I just burned my hand from touching the toaster, thanks flamemomma." (JK I've never seen something like that, but still)
"I just burned my hand from touching the toaster, thanks flamemomma." (JK I've never seen something like that, but still)
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
People in nature will discuss how to take care of different kinds of plants and will post pictures of gardens and stuff sometimes.

It's not a constant thing but certainly happens
People in nature will discuss how to take care of different kinds of plants and will post pictures of gardens and stuff sometimes.

It's not a constant thing but certainly happens
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
"Arcane BotB2 pep rally", where we post motivating pics and we even have a mascot-Starlord and get pumped for BotB2, 8th-14th Wind be warned!
"Arcane BotB2 pep rally", where we post motivating pics and we even have a mascot-Starlord and get pumped for BotB2, 8th-14th Wind be warned!
O7IFtNN.png7uJrkFc.png
We've got a whole bunch of Dom/Family Flyer stuff right now. Pep talks ect.
And lots of dragon sharing.
We've got a whole bunch of Dom/Family Flyer stuff right now. Pep talks ect.
And lots of dragon sharing.
The only thing you'll ever find in lightning is spreadsheets for our dom teams, dom planning, dom watching, etc.

We don't really talk like normal people.

If we're not fighting in dom or in challenges against each other, we're kinda silent.
The only thing you'll ever find in lightning is spreadsheets for our dom teams, dom planning, dom watching, etc.

We don't really talk like normal people.

If we're not fighting in dom or in challenges against each other, we're kinda silent.
3xgPfeK.png
Dom, Fodder for Sale, Buying Fodder, Coli Tips, Dom, How should I gene this dragon, Dom
Dom, Fodder for Sale, Buying Fodder, Coli Tips, Dom, How should I gene this dragon, Dom
Fen | They/them
Surprisingly here in Shadow we're rather artistic, with topics discussing various art mediums, the struggles of advanced art classes, and even a group for members who sew, knit, and crotchet
We act very much like a family, and if a fellow Shadowling is in need of help (either irl or on FR) there will usually be a crowd quickly forming to help.
Around 2 months ago I was making a dragon in tribute to my mom, who passed away last year on Nov. 21 and a great group of Shadowlings came and donated so much for me. Genes, breed scroll, and tons of apparel and familiars just to help me make this dragon on time. It was amazing, I nearly broke down infront of my dad over how happy I was to see all of this. I didn't expect anyone to take note, or even help me out (I've had past experiences where I was struggling badly with something and no one ever helped me)
I love my flight and I can't think of leaving any time soon (although Plaguemama does call to me sometimes)
Surprisingly here in Shadow we're rather artistic, with topics discussing various art mediums, the struggles of advanced art classes, and even a group for members who sew, knit, and crotchet
We act very much like a family, and if a fellow Shadowling is in need of help (either irl or on FR) there will usually be a crowd quickly forming to help.
Around 2 months ago I was making a dragon in tribute to my mom, who passed away last year on Nov. 21 and a great group of Shadowlings came and donated so much for me. Genes, breed scroll, and tons of apparel and familiars just to help me make this dragon on time. It was amazing, I nearly broke down infront of my dad over how happy I was to see all of this. I didn't expect anyone to take note, or even help me out (I've had past experiences where I was struggling badly with something and no one ever helped me)
I love my flight and I can't think of leaving any time soon (although Plaguemama does call to me sometimes)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Lots of Dom Talk in Light.
Dom Planning, Fodders for sail or looking for Fodder, Geneing advice, a few "normal" convos here and there.
Lots of Dom Talk in Light.
Dom Planning, Fodders for sail or looking for Fodder, Geneing advice, a few "normal" convos here and there.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Dom, Artboards, general helping and advice boards, lots of praising stars and praising space dad for granting wishes.
Generally many in which we express our love for spacedad.

We're cuddly like that, despite the eldritch horrors awaiting.
Dom, Artboards, general helping and advice boards, lots of praising stars and praising space dad for granting wishes.
Generally many in which we express our love for spacedad.

We're cuddly like that, despite the eldritch horrors awaiting.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
1 2 3