Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oopsies? :3
I'm bad. ;-; Instead of working on finishing a code that a user asked me to do and resting a hurt foot/ankle, I made a gif. With the Earthshaker. Edit: I kinda posted the somewhat faster one at the bottom. Let me know if I should take it down. [img]http://i.imgur.com/gHM0ySE.gif[/img] have two 'versions'. One that kinda goes slow and one somewhat faster then that. {{ Sadly, the program I used, didn't have an option to make it not too fast but not too slow.}} The one I posted is the one that is a bit slow. {{I'm sorry! D: )I didn't want to really put the other one as due to fear that it may appear flashy or something if that makes sense. v.v {{And do let me know if it does, I'll edit this or the gif. v.v I don't wanna hurt anyone. D: ) It's not the best, but I tried. ;-; I was going to originally try to make a small video of some sort with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaW0oylVxjs]this[/url] in the background but..:3 [s]Plz forgive me. I don't know what I'm doing.[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t3i12V9.gif[/img]
I'm bad. ;-; Instead of working on finishing a code that a user asked me to do and resting a hurt foot/ankle, I made a gif.

With the Earthshaker.

Edit: I kinda posted the somewhat faster one at the bottom. Let me know if I should take it down.

gHM0ySE.gif

have two 'versions'. One that kinda goes slow and one somewhat faster then that. {{ Sadly, the program I used, didn't have an option to make it not too fast but not too slow.}} The one I posted is the one that is a bit slow. {{I'm sorry! D: )I didn't want to really put the other one as due to fear that it may appear flashy or something if that makes sense. v.v {{And do let me know if it does, I'll edit this or the gif. v.v I don't wanna hurt anyone. D: ) It's not the best, but I tried. ;-;

I was going to originally try to make a small video of some sort with this in the background but..:3 Plz forgive me. I don't know what I'm doing.

t3i12V9.gif
*Snort* Haha that's awesome
*Snort* Haha that's awesome
Lol

it's AOL on dial-up slow, holy carp
Lol

it's AOL on dial-up slow, holy carp
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@DragonFire Really? ;-; Yay!

@KitalphaHart \(^-^)/

And sorry about that. D:
@DragonFire Really? ;-; Yay!

@KitalphaHart \(^-^)/

And sorry about that. D:
[quote name="WillowPhoenix" date=2015-11-05 20:58:53] I'm bad. ;-; Instead of working on finishing a code that a user asked me to do and resting a hurt foot/ankle, I made a gif. With the Earthshaker. I have two 'versions'. One that kinda goes slow and one somewhat faster then that. {{ Sadly, the program I used, didn't have an option to make it not too fast but not too slow.}} The one I posted is the one that is a bit slow. {{I'm sorry! D: )I didn't want to really put the other one as due to fear that it may appear flashy or something if that makes sense. v.v {{And do let me know if it does, I'll edit this or the gif. v.v I don't wanna hurt anyone. D: ) It's not the best, but I tried. ;-; [img]http://i.imgur.com/gHM0ySE.gif[/img] I was going to originally try to make a small video of some sort with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaW0oylVxjs]this[/url] in the background but..:3 [s]Plz forgive me. I don't know what I'm doing.[/s] [/quote] So So cute though and I want the ICE CREAM I am eating an apple pie fresh out of the oven and well yes it would bring a huge smile!
WillowPhoenix wrote on 2015-11-05:
I'm bad. ;-; Instead of working on finishing a code that a user asked me to do and resting a hurt foot/ankle, I made a gif.

With the Earthshaker.

I have two 'versions'. One that kinda goes slow and one somewhat faster then that. {{ Sadly, the program I used, didn't have an option to make it not too fast but not too slow.}} The one I posted is the one that is a bit slow. {{I'm sorry! D: )I didn't want to really put the other one as due to fear that it may appear flashy or something if that makes sense. v.v {{And do let me know if it does, I'll edit this or the gif. v.v I don't wanna hurt anyone. D: ) It's not the best, but I tried. ;-;

gHM0ySE.gif

I was going to originally try to make a small video of some sort with this in the background but..:3 Plz forgive me. I don't know what I'm doing.

So So cute though and I want the ICE CREAM I am eating an apple pie fresh out of the oven and well yes it would bring a huge smile!
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 You have apple pie? ;__; LUCKY. ;_;
@kitsune56 You have apple pie? ;__; LUCKY. ;_;
@WillowPhoenix

Well it came out of the oven and honest I don't know where it all went. I know I didn't do it... *as she tiptoes into the kitchen and Wham takes what she can and then quiet as a mouse goes back to her room* lol
@WillowPhoenix

Well it came out of the oven and honest I don't know where it all went. I know I didn't do it... *as she tiptoes into the kitchen and Wham takes what she can and then quiet as a mouse goes back to her room* lol
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 You made me hungry now. :(

xD
@kitsune56 You made me hungry now. :(

xD