Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Underrated Familiars
1 2
Anything that isn't a boss or retired
Anything that isn't a boss or retired
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Everything from Arena, I think - they are usually the cheapest. Basically, everything that cannot be sold for 6k or more :D
Everything from Arena, I think - they are usually the cheapest. Basically, everything that cannot be sold for 6k or more :D
Arena, Mire and Kelp Beds familiars. Glowing Pocket Mice that hunting gets me (instead of the damn Dunhoof one that I'm missing), Baku, Elks (both kinds), Sunset Lashers to name a few outside of those venues.
Arena, Mire and Kelp Beds familiars. Glowing Pocket Mice that hunting gets me (instead of the damn Dunhoof one that I'm missing), Baku, Elks (both kinds), Sunset Lashers to name a few outside of those venues.
I keep at least one of every single familiar so that my Beastiary is as complete as possible, but I dump all my extras into the pot, or sell them.

I do seem to get a lot of Cave Jewels and Aviars when I'm opening chests, though.
I keep at least one of every single familiar so that my Beastiary is as complete as possible, but I dump all my extras into the pot, or sell them.

I do seem to get a lot of Cave Jewels and Aviars when I'm opening chests, though.
BoNC-6g5wELEw1My7FbOBIvy6j1.jpg
[item=dodo]
Dodo
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
1 2