Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ANYONE have a boolean anymore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

@RadioactiveAcid thanks! I wish you luck in obtaining your own Boolean! C: One of my goals is to complete my Bestiary, so I am not planning on selling my Boolean.

@RadioactiveAcid thanks! I wish you luck in obtaining your own Boolean! C: One of my goals is to complete my Bestiary, so I am not planning on selling my Boolean.
NrI0fa5.png
Mm?
Mm?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@ArcherAnders,
You're legit the only person I've met with more than me haha so amazing. Familiars are better than dragons. Who said that?
I was going to try for Boolean, but I'm not wealthy online or in real life so the only thing I really have to offer is art/writing and pure offers of that don't tend to get me too far haha. ^^ Much as I would love a Boolean, I'm pretty chill without it. I can still have an obscene amount of familiars and the lack of that one set of chests doesn't bother me too much.

Is it too weird of me to ask what you paid for your Bools? If you don't want to answer I completely get that, just thought it'd be nice to have a ballpark, you know? c:
@ArcherAnders,
You're legit the only person I've met with more than me haha so amazing. Familiars are better than dragons. Who said that?
I was going to try for Boolean, but I'm not wealthy online or in real life so the only thing I really have to offer is art/writing and pure offers of that don't tend to get me too far haha. ^^ Much as I would love a Boolean, I'm pretty chill without it. I can still have an obscene amount of familiars and the lack of that one set of chests doesn't bother me too much.

Is it too weird of me to ask what you paid for your Bools? If you don't want to answer I completely get that, just thought it'd be nice to have a ballpark, you know? c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I would scream if someone gave me a boolean :')
I would scream if someone gave me a boolean :')
@reliquiaen
For a while I wasn't the only person with a complete beastiary, but I've been the only one for at least a few weeks now. MissAri (who posted earlier in the thread) and I started up a list of all the Boolean owners (and she took my small amount of research and grew it exponentially) so from time to time I check that and confirm if I'm the only one or not. As of now, it's just me, but I'm sure someone will catch back up soon.

I paid for mine with a combination of gems, treasure, and items, but I think it was somewhere in the realm of 711k gems equivalent back in January of this year. Since then, I've been relatively broke because my goals have been met.

familiars are definitely better than dragons
@reliquiaen
For a while I wasn't the only person with a complete beastiary, but I've been the only one for at least a few weeks now. MissAri (who posted earlier in the thread) and I started up a list of all the Boolean owners (and she took my small amount of research and grew it exponentially) so from time to time I check that and confirm if I'm the only one or not. As of now, it's just me, but I'm sure someone will catch back up soon.

I paid for mine with a combination of gems, treasure, and items, but I think it was somewhere in the realm of 711k gems equivalent back in January of this year. Since then, I've been relatively broke because my goals have been met.

familiars are definitely better than dragons
*walks in to check on thread* Yooooooo… *walks out after being satisfied*
*walks in to check on thread* Yooooooo… *walks out after being satisfied*
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
711K gems is about $6,183 in real life cash WOW @.@ thats a lot (hope i did the math right)

but on another note i need to get myself a poor dragons boolean stop being so cruel coil XD no hope of getting the real thing ha ha
711K gems is about $6,183 in real life cash WOW @.@ thats a lot (hope i did the math right)

but on another note i need to get myself a poor dragons boolean stop being so cruel coil XD no hope of getting the real thing ha ha
@Camspar
Kinda cool to meet a beta tester, being around for so long you know? Have you been in the Water flight all this time or have you switched?
@Camspar
Kinda cool to meet a beta tester, being around for so long you know? Have you been in the Water flight all this time or have you switched?
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
I had a buddy let me borrow their boolean to get the achievement but yeah there's no way you're going to get one nowadays short of an offering of 2000 innocent souls as payment.

That said I'm going after a Bone Fiend myself but haven't had much luck as I keep gifting friends and spending when I'm emotional *sobs*

Someone take my gems away from me and lock them away when I get them. I've earned over 10kg this last 6 months and blew it all away. Hopefully thing will be better after my move and I can make enough in game gems to do the thing.
I had a buddy let me borrow their boolean to get the achievement but yeah there's no way you're going to get one nowadays short of an offering of 2000 innocent souls as payment.

That said I'm going after a Bone Fiend myself but haven't had much luck as I keep gifting friends and spending when I'm emotional *sobs*

Someone take my gems away from me and lock them away when I get them. I've earned over 10kg this last 6 months and blew it all away. Hopefully thing will be better after my move and I can make enough in game gems to do the thing.
coppercoilcreeper_zpsuw9bo4ed.gifnight_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.pnglight_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8p.pngnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.pngMantarune_zpsidz7d320.gif

@stuff907 thanks, I was in Water during beta and enjoyed it so much that I decided to stay in Water when the game was officially opened. I have never been in another flight, might do some vacationing to other flights in the future, but I see Water as my home. :3

@ArcherAnders that is awesome that you have your bestiary completed, congrats! C: It is a goal of mine to complete my bestiary as well. Almost there, just need to get the six familiars from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (only at level 7 though) and the Frost Delver and Stone Borer from the Coliseum. The Delver and Borer don't seem to like me though, I have defeated almost 200 of them each, and still no familiar drop. :c

@stuff907 thanks, I was in Water during beta and enjoyed it so much that I decided to stay in Water when the game was officially opened. I have never been in another flight, might do some vacationing to other flights in the future, but I see Water as my home. :3

@ArcherAnders that is awesome that you have your bestiary completed, congrats! C: It is a goal of mine to complete my bestiary as well. Almost there, just need to get the six familiars from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (only at level 7 though) and the Frost Delver and Stone Borer from the Coliseum. The Delver and Borer don't seem to like me though, I have defeated almost 200 of them each, and still no familiar drop. :c
NrI0fa5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7