Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ANYONE have a boolean anymore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@RadioactiveAcid

Same here! My advice though, I'd avoid the Kickstarter familiars and Boolean all together..

As much as it sucks it's VERY unlikely you'll get them or even one without going into extreme debt. Last time I even saw a Kickstarter in the AH was over a year ago for 20mil treasure (or more I forget...), now the Light Sprite is Double that! Kickstarter familiars are far more expensive than the Sprite so... Unless you're a wizard at earning money (Or pay hundreds of dollars buying gems) it may be easier on your goal to forget about them :(

That's what I'm doing at least (Although if you see a raffle with any of those rare guys.. Go For It...)
@RadioactiveAcid

Same here! My advice though, I'd avoid the Kickstarter familiars and Boolean all together..

As much as it sucks it's VERY unlikely you'll get them or even one without going into extreme debt. Last time I even saw a Kickstarter in the AH was over a year ago for 20mil treasure (or more I forget...), now the Light Sprite is Double that! Kickstarter familiars are far more expensive than the Sprite so... Unless you're a wizard at earning money (Or pay hundreds of dollars buying gems) it may be easier on your goal to forget about them :(

That's what I'm doing at least (Although if you see a raffle with any of those rare guys.. Go For It...)

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I can dream
I can dream
I saw an active user with boolean once. Don't remember who though
I saw an active user with boolean once. Don't remember who though
I was around for the beta testing, mines with Pearl.
I was around for the beta testing, mines with Pearl.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@loddie
YOU'RE SO LUCKY
I would give, like, anything to have a boolean
@loddie
YOU'RE SO LUCKY
I would give, like, anything to have a boolean
*waves and then points to my beastiary*
The beastiary is complete, including the bug :)
*waves and then points to my beastiary*
The beastiary is complete, including the bug :)
How much will someone take for their boolean?
How much will someone take for their boolean?
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
/waves
/waves
ZT1GQLd.png
@NightBlade01

well there are three KS familiar on the AH now, two are over 100k gems and one is at 200k gems. of course that's KS, not Beta Testing.

I'm not sure how much more worth a Boolean is than KS Familiars, I'd personally guess maybe 500k gems but I could be wrong.
@NightBlade01

well there are three KS familiar on the AH now, two are over 100k gems and one is at 200k gems. of course that's KS, not Beta Testing.

I'm not sure how much more worth a Boolean is than KS Familiars, I'd personally guess maybe 500k gems but I could be wrong.
w2GVor2.jpg
Rhea has one.
Rhea has one.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7