Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Do you believe in Magic?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Oh wow. That was super crazy. Fire you put up an amazing fight. ...I wish we could see just how close it was. I thought for sure you guys were gonna get it, kept us on our toes. :3

And Congrats Arcane! So excited for Starfall!
Oh wow. That was super crazy. Fire you put up an amazing fight. ...I wish we could see just how close it was. I thought for sure you guys were gonna get it, kept us on our toes. :3

And Congrats Arcane! So excited for Starfall!
Oh my goodness, that fight was brutal! We went in profit pushing and ended up in a brawl for second that I'll probably remember for awhile with how close it was!

A huge congrats and tip of the hat to Fire - and of course, a huge hurrah for Arcane! :D Happy Starfall, you guys!
Oh my goodness, that fight was brutal! We went in profit pushing and ended up in a brawl for second that I'll probably remember for awhile with how close it was!

A huge congrats and tip of the hat to Fire - and of course, a huge hurrah for Arcane! :D Happy Starfall, you guys!
R1VQMfD.png
Wow, water. GJ and congrats :)
Wow, water. GJ and congrats :)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
augh, I was really looking forward to getting lair expansion discounts xD

good job though water! and of course to arcane - enjoy your festival!
augh, I was really looking forward to getting lair expansion discounts xD

good job though water! and of course to arcane - enjoy your festival!
uHUuVFD.png
And I missed most of it B(

When did that profit push turn into a mini conquest? xD
And I missed most of it B(

When did that profit push turn into a mini conquest? xD
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Congrats Water, thanks for making this push interesting :)
Congrats Water, thanks for making this push interesting :)
TrOwIM9.png
Fire you are seriously awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better profit push rival and I love how you like pokemon gif because I like them too.

If I ever had to switch flights or go on a vacation... without question it would be to Fire. You guys are really great and I can say with confidence that Fire is on my top 10 favorite flights list.

Sometime you guys should do a push thats not against water so I can support you and send you dragons
Fire you are seriously awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better profit push rival and I love how you like pokemon gif because I like them too.

If I ever had to switch flights or go on a vacation... without question it would be to Fire. You guys are really great and I can say with confidence that Fire is on my top 10 favorite flights list.

Sometime you guys should do a push thats not against water so I can support you and send you dragons
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3f0o2deIG1ruqrnso1_500.gif[/img] Aww yeah, GG fire!
tumblr_m3f0o2deIG1ruqrnso1_500.gif

Aww yeah, GG fire!
cvhDu9P.gif
Kudos to Fire for putting up an amazing fight! When I went to bed Fire was still in the lead, so I didn't think we would make it. Second place was definitely a nice surprise to wake up to! This was way more intense and exciting than a regular profit push. If you ever want to have another battle like that again, feel free to say so. ;)

(Though perhaps not so soon. Still have to recover from dom fatigue and all.)
Kudos to Fire for putting up an amazing fight! When I went to bed Fire was still in the lead, so I didn't think we would make it. Second place was definitely a nice surprise to wake up to! This was way more intense and exciting than a regular profit push. If you ever want to have another battle like that again, feel free to say so. ;)

(Though perhaps not so soon. Still have to recover from dom fatigue and all.)
Na5WGHa.png
@ Water Flight
Geez you guys are awesome! Respect! I was up till rollover and holy cow that was an incredible win^^ Congratulations Water! Well played. But don't get to comfy. Fire is always up for a rematch and we'll get even more fired up next time;) For now though enjoy Starfall! You guys earned it! Fire and Water are awesome! Here's a pokemon gif in honor of a great fight^^

2r47gop.gif

@ Fire
Well done! You lot never cease to amaze me^^ That was a stirring effort on everyone's part! I'm so proud of you guys for pulling together and giving it your best! You all are amazing and I couldn't be happier with my Flight. Fire Flight Pride! *waves fire flags*

2ibjf55.jpg

And finally @ Arcane
Happy Starfall Arcane! I hope your festival is as magical as you all are;) Spacedad will be super happy with all his new helpers! Hopefully they can keep him from blowing something up again^^; lol

2upecdu.gif

NOW LET'S PARTY!!!
@ Water Flight
Geez you guys are awesome! Respect! I was up till rollover and holy cow that was an incredible win^^ Congratulations Water! Well played. But don't get to comfy. Fire is always up for a rematch and we'll get even more fired up next time;) For now though enjoy Starfall! You guys earned it! Fire and Water are awesome! Here's a pokemon gif in honor of a great fight^^

2r47gop.gif

@ Fire
Well done! You lot never cease to amaze me^^ That was a stirring effort on everyone's part! I'm so proud of you guys for pulling together and giving it your best! You all are amazing and I couldn't be happier with my Flight. Fire Flight Pride! *waves fire flags*

2ibjf55.jpg

And finally @ Arcane
Happy Starfall Arcane! I hope your festival is as magical as you all are;) Spacedad will be super happy with all his new helpers! Hopefully they can keep him from blowing something up again^^; lol

2upecdu.gif

NOW LET'S PARTY!!!
FRT+1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23