Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 237 238
@Paravoina

my horrible 2015 fr creepy pasta still haunts me like sometimes people message me and they're like "oh can i start a 26 hatchery" and its just god please take that thing away from my name
@Paravoina

my horrible 2015 fr creepy pasta still haunts me like sometimes people message me and they're like "oh can i start a 26 hatchery" and its just god please take that thing away from my name
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
@megaaerodactyl oh yeah 26

Personally, I'm just trying my best to make somewhat-vague creepypastas tha require context to understand or whatever. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make my '26', but for now... I need to hone my horror.

u kinda famous tho my dude lol
@megaaerodactyl oh yeah 26

Personally, I'm just trying my best to make somewhat-vague creepypastas tha require context to understand or whatever. Hopefully one day I'll be able to make my '26', but for now... I need to hone my horror.

u kinda famous tho my dude lol
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

i hope 26 falls over and burns his toast and doesn't have a good morning at all
@Paravoina

i hope 26 falls over and burns his toast and doesn't have a good morning at all
@aerodactyl

one sure way to burn his toast is to give him the sonic toaster

but also oof why you have to do 26 like dat man
@aerodactyl

one sure way to burn his toast is to give him the sonic toaster

but also oof why you have to do 26 like dat man
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

because 26 is a very smelly child with a very bad story and he doesn't deserve good toast
@Paravoina

because 26 is a very smelly child with a very bad story and he doesn't deserve good toast
It was dark... It wasn't like they said. No, no this wasn't an honor, nor was it fighting in a war. No, it was, wrong. Something was missing. All the limbs are there, no fatal causalities witnessed. And yet, something wasn't quite right. Ah yes, that's what is was, feeling, thought. That's what was wrong. It was still there, just warped. There in varying shades of gray, fitting for such a monotonous world. The sensation of emotion and thought, but not quite, just the sensation of them. But why? What God, shall one dare even call it that, would do this. This to some poor dragon, who did nothing wrong, only happened to speak words not meant to be spoken, to summon a being meant to be kept away. Punishment for freewill always did seem so cruel. But alas, very well, it's time to raise the dead, be it figuratively or literally. Nothing will stop this, not a god, nor an Emperor, nor the shade. Even when one falls, 5 more will soon serve. After all, the god of money is the most powerful, and they alone shall save the exalted.
It was dark... It wasn't like they said. No, no this wasn't an honor, nor was it fighting in a war. No, it was, wrong. Something was missing. All the limbs are there, no fatal causalities witnessed. And yet, something wasn't quite right. Ah yes, that's what is was, feeling, thought. That's what was wrong. It was still there, just warped. There in varying shades of gray, fitting for such a monotonous world. The sensation of emotion and thought, but not quite, just the sensation of them. But why? What God, shall one dare even call it that, would do this. This to some poor dragon, who did nothing wrong, only happened to speak words not meant to be spoken, to summon a being meant to be kept away. Punishment for freewill always did seem so cruel. But alas, very well, it's time to raise the dead, be it figuratively or literally. Nothing will stop this, not a god, nor an Emperor, nor the shade. Even when one falls, 5 more will soon serve. After all, the god of money is the most powerful, and they alone shall save the exalted.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@MegaAerodactyl i don't even remember what i said in this thread but i like your username ;3
@MegaAerodactyl i don't even remember what i said in this thread but i like your username ;3
3297899.png
@Aerodactyl [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/397/C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg[/img]
@Aerodactyl

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
@MegaAerodactyl
we stan one of the best fossil types around, im happy to meet another aerodactyl lover, aahhh!
@MegaAerodactyl
we stan one of the best fossil types around, im happy to meet another aerodactyl lover, aahhh!
3297899.png
@Aerodactyl

we stan an icon. easily my third fav fossil over all.
@Aerodactyl

we stan an icon. easily my third fav fossil over all.
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 237 238