Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many perma-dergs do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Too many

I currently have 81 perma-dergs and most of them play an important role in my clan, though I haven't written all of their bios yet. Plus I want to re-write two or three bios. But do I have the motivation for this?

No.

Most of them have titles, though, so any dragon that is supposed to get a bio has one.
Too many

I currently have 81 perma-dergs and most of them play an important role in my clan, though I haven't written all of their bios yet. Plus I want to re-write two or three bios. But do I have the motivation for this?

No.

Most of them have titles, though, so any dragon that is supposed to get a bio has one.
iIrk1Wj.png
all of mine with familiars :3 im super picky, since every dragon i buy is to-be-permanent.

and i have bios for all of them. written everywhere but their profiles ;D
all of mine with familiars :3 im super picky, since every dragon i buy is to-be-permanent.

and i have bios for all of them. written everywhere but their profiles ;D
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@RottingFlesh

I have around... 45 of them? Those in the first three pages of my lair, respectively. I was supposed to only have 30 of them but then I drowned in banana dragons. o-o
@RottingFlesh

I have around... 45 of them? Those in the first three pages of my lair, respectively. I was supposed to only have 30 of them but then I drowned in banana dragons. o-o
Light Sprite
Nine, although I'm iffy on one of them. I plan on turning him into a Scatterscroll project but at the same time, that's potentially a lot of money I could waste so I'm not certain if I will go for it. In that case, I'd probably replace him.
Nine, although I'm iffy on one of them. I plan on turning him into a Scatterscroll project but at the same time, that's potentially a lot of money I could waste so I'm not certain if I will go for it. In that case, I'd probably replace him.
Right now I have 24 keeper dragons (anything after Manda will be exalted), though around 8 are permanent lair resident. Not that I don't love the rest of the keepers, just that if I start not liking them I exalt them right away x3
Right now I have 24 keeper dragons (anything after Manda will be exalted), though around 8 are permanent lair resident. Not that I don't love the rest of the keepers, just that if I start not liking them I exalt them right away x3
BfF5Kjb.png
Too many. All bio'd etc.

It's pretty much the number under my avatar, minus about 7 or 8...
Too many. All bio'd etc.

It's pretty much the number under my avatar, minus about 7 or 8...
@RottingFlesh - I have over 100 permanent dragons. They all have some sort of bio. A lot have art. I've been working on them for a long time. LOL
@RottingFlesh - I have over 100 permanent dragons. They all have some sort of bio. A lot have art. I've been working on them for a long time. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
Pretty much 99% of my lair, plus a few I have incoming and some being held by a friend. XD;;

(God, damn it, they need to lower the expansion prices.)
Pretty much 99% of my lair, plus a few I have incoming and some being held by a friend. XD;;

(God, damn it, they need to lower the expansion prices.)
mlNVeHM.jpg
Anything I stick a familiar on is here to stay. Beyond that anything I put a "rank" on is also For keeps.

Though there are four I guess I could purged if space was needed :/
Anything I stick a familiar on is here to stay. Beyond that anything I put a "rank" on is also For keeps.

Though there are four I guess I could purged if space was needed :/
2qkpb88.jpg
Six pages full. I keep them because I like their looks, or because they give me beautiful babies (or ugly babies I can use for fodder).
Six pages full. I keep them because I like their looks, or because they give me beautiful babies (or ugly babies I can use for fodder).
HEveOVO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10