Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm in the Sky
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
*aggressively attempts to train in the coli despite the coli disliking my computer/internet speed and thus slowing down every time I try to use it*

But I need to train my bbys for Noodledad...
*aggressively attempts to train in the coli despite the coli disliking my computer/internet speed and thus slowing down every time I try to use it*

But I need to train my bbys for Noodledad...
So are you going to start listing the top non-pushing flight every other week, too?

Shining a spotlight on Nature when they have repeatedly told you nothing is going on is unfair and rude. Please harness your salt and just do as people have repeatedly asked. Go back to reporting on the flights who are ACTUALLY pushing.
So are you going to start listing the top non-pushing flight every other week, too?

Shining a spotlight on Nature when they have repeatedly told you nothing is going on is unfair and rude. Please harness your salt and just do as people have repeatedly asked. Go back to reporting on the flights who are ACTUALLY pushing.
@Arekuru I'm not sure why you're being so inconsistent with your policies and listings for the first post. We have asked you repeatedly to remove Nature from the listing. Please do so, this is actually getting ridiculous. Nature is not pushing, we are not profit pushing and we have placed mid board since our last conquest push. I'm not interested in your "interpretation" of the data to justify a false listing so please take thirty seconds to comply with a freaking request. There is absolutely NO REASON why we should have to make an inflight forum post to clarify your confusing post in Dom Watch. Thank you.
@Arekuru I'm not sure why you're being so inconsistent with your policies and listings for the first post. We have asked you repeatedly to remove Nature from the listing. Please do so, this is actually getting ridiculous. Nature is not pushing, we are not profit pushing and we have placed mid board since our last conquest push. I'm not interested in your "interpretation" of the data to justify a false listing so please take thirty seconds to comply with a freaking request. There is absolutely NO REASON why we should have to make an inflight forum post to clarify your confusing post in Dom Watch. Thank you.
[b][size=7][color=green]Nature Watch 2k15[/b] [b][color=green]How can I help Nature get 6th place?[/b] If you're in [b]Lightning and Wind[/b], exalt more. KEEP WORKING YOUR BUTTS OFF. Buy out that AH, and help us stay 6th. [b]Arcane and Earth[/b] are profit pushing, TRAIN FASTER. YOU CAN DO THIS. If you're in Nature, do what you were already doing: not exalting. [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xvDf9Kyp_DI/VXq0pwy4O8I/AAAAAAAAL3M/YmPcc2wzgUo/s640/shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif[/img] GO NATURE.
Nature Watch 2k15

How can I help Nature get 6th place?

If you're in Lightning and Wind, exalt more. KEEP WORKING YOUR BUTTS OFF. Buy out that AH, and help us stay 6th.

Arcane and Earth are profit pushing, TRAIN FASTER. YOU CAN DO THIS.

If you're in Nature, do what you were already doing: not exalting.

shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif

GO NATURE.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
[quote name="MissouriMule" date=2015-09-07 18:13:18] [quote name="CountingChocobos" date=2015-09-07 17:54:35] [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/vjwACwDxB0hZ6/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] [/quote]
MissouriMule wrote on 2015-09-07:
CountingChocobos wrote on 2015-09-07:
giphy.gif
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Just take Nature off the first post already. It's kinda rude and disrespectful to the people who have asked nicely for you to remove them to be so stubborn about it. :/
Just take Nature off the first post already. It's kinda rude and disrespectful to the people who have asked nicely for you to remove them to be so stubborn about it. :/
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="Arekuru" date=2015-09-07 20:09:11] My sincere apologies for how "anomaly" came across. I follow trends, and it's very interesting to me when flights start breaking away from their "usual" pattern. Most recently, of course, was Earth getting "lost" in the coli and regularly claiming a top spot in the last few months. Before that, it was Arcane deciding to focus more on dom and steadily improving their flight's ranking. I was going off the top of my head, but here are some basic statistics that inform where I was coming from: Since January 2015, Nature has held the top non-pushing spot 5 times, with 3 of those being weeks Light was pushing. Light, on the other hand, has held the top non-pushing spot 20 times. Seeing Nature at the top of the non-pushing flights is an interesting occurrence that implies something new and interesting is happening within Nature's dom plans or coli habits. It has nothing to do with 5th or 6th place - this is an unusual week with more than two flights pushing, so of course the top non-pushing flight is farther down. You can see this in the lower ranking the Beastclans have had so far (Beastclans usually show up in-between flights pushing and not pushing, especially when the pushing flights are going at it hard). That's why I prefer to keep the listing as it is. I've made it as clear as I possibly can, and am still happy to link to whatever in-flight thread Nature would like that further clarifies. Again, apologies for the phrasing of "anomaly." It was not intended, and I will do my best to be more careful with my word choices in the future. [/quote] So let me see if I have read this correctly. Since you're pulling statistics out of (what appears to be) thin air, you're trying to justify against numerous people why you staunchly and stubbornly believe that Nature, under no uncertain terms or circumstances that may or may not be affected by bias, should remain on the DOM WATCH post when there have been several people involved with Nature dom stating and reiterating that Nature is NOT pushing, NOT interested in pushing and is testing a new mechanic within a SMALL group of people as opposed to the rest of the flight? This reeks of bias, sorry. I can't take this reasoning seriously in the least.
Arekuru wrote on 2015-09-07:
My sincere apologies for how "anomaly" came across. I follow trends, and it's very interesting to me when flights start breaking away from their "usual" pattern. Most recently, of course, was Earth getting "lost" in the coli and regularly claiming a top spot in the last few months. Before that, it was Arcane deciding to focus more on dom and steadily improving their flight's ranking.

I was going off the top of my head, but here are some basic statistics that inform where I was coming from:

Since January 2015, Nature has held the top non-pushing spot 5 times, with 3 of those being weeks Light was pushing. Light, on the other hand, has held the top non-pushing spot 20 times. Seeing Nature at the top of the non-pushing flights is an interesting occurrence that implies something new and interesting is happening within Nature's dom plans or coli habits.

It has nothing to do with 5th or 6th place - this is an unusual week with more than two flights pushing, so of course the top non-pushing flight is farther down. You can see this in the lower ranking the Beastclans have had so far (Beastclans usually show up in-between flights pushing and not pushing, especially when the pushing flights are going at it hard).

That's why I prefer to keep the listing as it is. I've made it as clear as I possibly can, and am still happy to link to whatever in-flight thread Nature would like that further clarifies.

Again, apologies for the phrasing of "anomaly." It was not intended, and I will do my best to be more careful with my word choices in the future.
So let me see if I have read this correctly. Since you're pulling statistics out of (what appears to be) thin air, you're trying to justify against numerous people why you staunchly and stubbornly believe that Nature, under no uncertain terms or circumstances that may or may not be affected by bias, should remain on the DOM WATCH post when there have been several people involved with Nature dom stating and reiterating that Nature is NOT pushing, NOT interested in pushing and is testing a new mechanic within a SMALL group of people as opposed to the rest of the flight?

This reeks of bias, sorry. I can't take this reasoning seriously in the least.
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
Just realized that I haven't posted the board in a while! Looks like everyone is loving Lightning's raffle prizes, or maybe the Boss is making sure no one takes any breaks? Earth, I get the impression any time you want to win all you need is more badges from @spacegrump. And while I'm happy to see my LxP ship going strong, FxW has a [I]shadow[/I] in their relationship. Can true love find a way?! [img]http://i.imgur.com/24Grptm.png[/img]
Just realized that I haven't posted the board in a while! Looks like everyone is loving Lightning's raffle prizes, or maybe the Boss is making sure no one takes any breaks? Earth, I get the impression any time you want to win all you need is more badges from @spacegrump. And while I'm happy to see my LxP ship going strong, FxW has a shadow in their relationship. Can true love find a way?!

24Grptm.png
S4PmueI.jpg
Nature Watch 2k15

If you're in Plague, you know you're a powerhouse and you gotta pull ahead right? PLAGUE WATCH 2K15.

If you're the Beastclans. Are you kidding me guys, we're not even trying here.
Nature Watch 2k15

If you're in Plague, you know you're a powerhouse and you gotta pull ahead right? PLAGUE WATCH 2K15.

If you're the Beastclans. Are you kidding me guys, we're not even trying here.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
If we refuse to exalt a little harder maybe we can achieve, for the first time in Dom History, the fabled 6th Place.
Go Lightning!

Go Wind!
If we refuse to exalt a little harder maybe we can achieve, for the first time in Dom History, the fabled 6th Place.
Go Lightning!

Go Wind!
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28