Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm in the Sky
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
googogogogogogogogogogoogogogoo GO GREASED LIGHTNING
googogogogogogogogogogoogogogoo GO GREASED LIGHTNING
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
[quote name="Blackhearted" date=2015-09-07 19:46:22] Wiped the AH too clean of cheap dragons last week. No cheap fodder. Fail planning ;c I wanted to send to raffles! Both nature and lightning have excellent raffles! I want those wartoads. And the lizards. The goldenbeast too! ;.; [/quote] All green flights look the same XD
Blackhearted wrote on 2015-09-07:
Wiped the AH too clean of cheap dragons last week. No cheap fodder. Fail planning ;c I wanted to send to raffles! Both nature and lightning have excellent raffles! I want those wartoads. And the lizards. The goldenbeast too! ;.;

All green flights look the same XD
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
[quote name="everynne" date=2015-09-07 17:12:58] [quote] Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly[/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/SxpX5m1rJXjMY/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] So much salt all of a sudden towards nature.
everynne wrote on 2015-09-07:
Quote:
Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly

giphy.gif

So much salt all of a sudden towards nature.
[b][size=7][color=green]Nature Watch 2k15[/b] Nature, no. We're aiming for 6th place for reasons. [b]FALL BACK, EVERYONE FALL BACK.[/b] Exalt even less than you weren't exalting before! [img]http://i.imgur.com/DyFM6dr.jpg[/img]
Nature Watch 2k15

Nature, no. We're aiming for 6th place for reasons. FALL BACK, EVERYONE FALL BACK. Exalt even less than you weren't exalting before!

DyFM6dr.jpg
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
Don't be fooled by my username! GO LIGHTNING!
Don't be fooled by my username! GO LIGHTNING!
@Arekuru

This thread that you run is supposed to be about weekly Dom efforts. In case you have forgotten, that is currently Lightning and Wind.

Your refusal to honor the many, many requests to remove Nature from your front page has caused this thread to become more about Nature than the two teams competing. This is very disrespectful to both Lightning and Wind.

If you remove all mention of Nature maybe we could go back to discussing what SHOULD be discussed here. You are really being quite unfair and intractable for no valid reason and it is not fair to Lightning, Wind nor Nature.
@Arekuru

This thread that you run is supposed to be about weekly Dom efforts. In case you have forgotten, that is currently Lightning and Wind.

Your refusal to honor the many, many requests to remove Nature from your front page has caused this thread to become more about Nature than the two teams competing. This is very disrespectful to both Lightning and Wind.

If you remove all mention of Nature maybe we could go back to discussing what SHOULD be discussed here. You are really being quite unfair and intractable for no valid reason and it is not fair to Lightning, Wind nor Nature.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
My sincere apologies for how "anomaly" came across. I follow trends, and it's very interesting to me when flights start breaking away from their "usual" pattern. Most recently, of course, was Earth getting "lost" in the coli and regularly claiming a top spot in the last few months. Before that, it was Arcane deciding to focus more on dom and steadily improving their flight's ranking.

I was going off the top of my head, but here are some basic statistics that inform where I was coming from:

Since January 2015, Nature has held the top non-pushing spot 5 times, with 3 of those being weeks Light was pushing. Light, on the other hand, has held the top non-pushing spot 20 times. Seeing Nature at the top of the non-pushing flights is an interesting occurrence that implies something new and interesting is happening within Nature's dom plans or coli habits.

It has nothing to do with 5th or 6th place - this is an unusual week with more than two flights pushing, so of course the top non-pushing flight is farther down. You can see this in the lower ranking the Beastclans have had so far (Beastclans usually show up in-between flights pushing and not pushing, especially when the pushing flights are going at it hard).

That's why I prefer to keep the listing as it is. I've made it as clear as I possibly can, and am still happy to link to whatever in-flight thread Nature would like that further clarifies.

Again, apologies for the phrasing of "anomaly." It was not intended, and I will do my best to be more careful with my word choices in the future.
My sincere apologies for how "anomaly" came across. I follow trends, and it's very interesting to me when flights start breaking away from their "usual" pattern. Most recently, of course, was Earth getting "lost" in the coli and regularly claiming a top spot in the last few months. Before that, it was Arcane deciding to focus more on dom and steadily improving their flight's ranking.

I was going off the top of my head, but here are some basic statistics that inform where I was coming from:

Since January 2015, Nature has held the top non-pushing spot 5 times, with 3 of those being weeks Light was pushing. Light, on the other hand, has held the top non-pushing spot 20 times. Seeing Nature at the top of the non-pushing flights is an interesting occurrence that implies something new and interesting is happening within Nature's dom plans or coli habits.

It has nothing to do with 5th or 6th place - this is an unusual week with more than two flights pushing, so of course the top non-pushing flight is farther down. You can see this in the lower ranking the Beastclans have had so far (Beastclans usually show up in-between flights pushing and not pushing, especially when the pushing flights are going at it hard).

That's why I prefer to keep the listing as it is. I've made it as clear as I possibly can, and am still happy to link to whatever in-flight thread Nature would like that further clarifies.

Again, apologies for the phrasing of "anomaly." It was not intended, and I will do my best to be more careful with my word choices in the future.
S4PmueI.jpg
[quote name="lilihierax" date=2015-09-07 19:54:39] [b][size=7][color=green]Nature Watch 2k15[/b] Nature, no. We're aiming for 6th place for reasons. [b]FALL BACK, EVERYONE FALL BACK.[/b] Exalt even less than you weren't exalting before! [img]http://i.imgur.com/DyFM6dr.jpg[/img] [/quote] *GASP* WE'RE BEING ANOMALIES.
lilihierax wrote on 2015-09-07:
Nature Watch 2k15

Nature, no. We're aiming for 6th place for reasons. FALL BACK, EVERYONE FALL BACK. Exalt even less than you weren't exalting before!

DyFM6dr.jpg

*GASP* WE'RE BEING ANOMALIES.
[img]http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn-blank.gif[/img] So. How's the coli treating y'all?
popcorn-blank.gif

So.

How's the coli treating y'all?
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Arekuru How can we make you understand there is NO in flight link to give you. What you think is happening isn't. Give it up. You are wrong and you are just being rude to the flights that are fighting so hard for Dom. WHAT does it take to make you see? Why can you not show any of us respect? We have not tried to be disrespectful to you after all.
@Arekuru How can we make you understand there is NO in flight link to give you. What you think is happening isn't. Give it up. You are wrong and you are just being rude to the flights that are fighting so hard for Dom. WHAT does it take to make you see? Why can you not show any of us respect? We have not tried to be disrespectful to you after all.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28