Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poll: Music Preference & Flight
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@StellarBlitz I filled it out! Can you add me to the ping list?
@StellarBlitz I filled it out! Can you add me to the ping list?
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@StellarBlitz Nice.
May I be added to the results ping list too?
@StellarBlitz Nice.
May I be added to the results ping list too?
@StellarBlitz Submitted! Could I be added to the results pinglist?
@StellarBlitz Submitted! Could I be added to the results pinglist?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
@StellarBlitz
I filled it out! :) Can I get the results when you have them? I'm super intrigued.

((So far it seems like I have a very big taste in music from the rest of my Flight xD))
@StellarBlitz
I filled it out! :) Can I get the results when you have them? I'm super intrigued.

((So far it seems like I have a very big taste in music from the rest of my Flight xD))
Everyone's different, but I wanted to see if there was a correlation. For instance, I don't know if anyone else in Arcane likes folk pop as much as I do, but we'll see.

@taat60
Everyone's different, but I wanted to see if there was a correlation. For instance, I don't know if anyone else in Arcane likes folk pop as much as I do, but we'll see.

@taat60
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
I'd like to get at least 400 finished results (I currently have 226) by Sunday, so I'm Bumping it.
I'd like to get at least 400 finished results (I currently have 226) by Sunday, so I'm Bumping it.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Hi, I am Nature. I really like Cannibal Corpse and Dar Williams.
I am a very confusing creature.

Seriously though, browsing through the results and I seem to be an outlier for my flight. Ah well.
Hi, I am Nature. I really like Cannibal Corpse and Dar Williams.
I am a very confusing creature.

Seriously though, browsing through the results and I seem to be an outlier for my flight. Ah well.
cTP0X7a.png
(Please don't take this the wrong way, I think that this is a cool idea, and I'm not upset or anything. I'm sorry if I do come off the wrong way; blame it on the lack of sleep because of this push)

Tbh, I was kinda miffed by how biased against metal the survey seemed to be. Even jazz has a subgenre listed, but there was just the one category of metal.

It's not like I was expecting to see, you know, "Technical Death Metal" or "Blackened Doom Metal" or anything super specific like that, but there are, for example, eight categories of rock, folk plus two of its subgenres (but no folk metal), two Christian genres (but no Christian metal), and no -core genres.

I'm really not trying to come off as "waaaaahhhh u didnt list the genres i lyk y u suk?!1!?!!!?!" but metal got seriously shafted here :/
(Please don't take this the wrong way, I think that this is a cool idea, and I'm not upset or anything. I'm sorry if I do come off the wrong way; blame it on the lack of sleep because of this push)

Tbh, I was kinda miffed by how biased against metal the survey seemed to be. Even jazz has a subgenre listed, but there was just the one category of metal.

It's not like I was expecting to see, you know, "Technical Death Metal" or "Blackened Doom Metal" or anything super specific like that, but there are, for example, eight categories of rock, folk plus two of its subgenres (but no folk metal), two Christian genres (but no Christian metal), and no -core genres.

I'm really not trying to come off as "waaaaahhhh u didnt list the genres i lyk y u suk?!1!?!!!?!" but metal got seriously shafted here :/
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Do you think this would be a good poll to set up in-flight, then report back after a time?
Do you think this would be a good poll to set up in-flight, then report back after a time?
If you ever want to use a Nature nest, I'm guaranteed to have one open. Completely free of charge.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11