Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pls give me permission to stalk ur lairs
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
@FabuChinaChu look at my glorious, murderous, powerful, magic-wielding, fighting, battledragons and bow down in fear of them. Order the prankster, the warrior, the weird superweapon for the Shade, and the water-controlling dragon that killed an entire clan. We are harmless and perfect I do not know what you mean.
@FabuChinaChu look at my glorious, murderous, powerful, magic-wielding, fighting, battledragons and bow down in fear of them. Order the prankster, the warrior, the weird superweapon for the Shade, and the water-controlling dragon that killed an entire clan. We are harmless and perfect I do not know what you mean.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
stalk away! :D (Be careful of midnyte. she is a cracnky one)
stalk away! :D (Be careful of midnyte. she is a cracnky one)
fAtGWhQ.gif
I don't have much, but you can look at mine c:
I don't have much, but you can look at mine c:
Hey you! Stop your scrolling for a minute!
Just wanted to say that you are amazing c:
Have a great day c:
Go nuts kid
Go nuts kid
OIhQfF3.pngtumblr_inline_nrn7yngUl21qinm24_500.pngTWUS4gY.png tumblr_inline_nrn7yngUl21qinm24_500.png
OIhQfF3.png
@FabuChinaChu

It is great that you asked to view player's lairs but since no one could stop you anyway you should feel free to.

I would suggest that if you do peruse a lair and find something you like about it tell the lair owner by posting on their main page.

As far as my lair, anyone that wants to look, feel free, I can't stop anyone from doing it anyway.
@FabuChinaChu

It is great that you asked to view player's lairs but since no one could stop you anyway you should feel free to.

I would suggest that if you do peruse a lair and find something you like about it tell the lair owner by posting on their main page.

As far as my lair, anyone that wants to look, feel free, I can't stop anyone from doing it anyway.
This made me laugh a little, go for it!

My lair is always open to visitors. :)
This made me laugh a little, go for it!

My lair is always open to visitors. :)
[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/wkfORoJwUKDW8/giphy.gif[/img] (jk but you can stalk my lair if you want)
giphy.gif

(jk but you can stalk my lair if you want)
Do it

But mostly look at my turtle
Do it

But mostly look at my turtle
Bh5zUKs.png
Come look at my dragons I love showing them off!
Come look at my dragons I love showing them off!
Stalk away! :D
Stalk away! :D
0GXPpFU.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36