Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Qatsoup's Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
INTRODUCTION

Please thoroughly read through the prices/payment and rules/policies sections before you make a request.

Also, I'm still kind of new at taking commissions and digital art in general, so please be patient with me .-.

As of now I'm only taking three requests at a time!

SLOTS

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

INTRODUCTION

Please thoroughly read through the prices/payment and rules/policies sections before you make a request.

Also, I'm still kind of new at taking commissions and digital art in general, so please be patient with me .-.

As of now I'm only taking three requests at a time!

SLOTS

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Bh5zUKs.png
[center][size=5][u]EXAMPLES[/u][/size] (These are pretty old, and I've improved a lot since I uploaded these. For more recent examples, take a look at the completed commissions!) LINEART [img]http://i.imgur.com/zLpumTz.png[/img] COLOR [img]http://i.imgur.com/NCJyTI2.png[/img] COLOR + SHADING [img]http://i.imgur.com/nbF7P4c.png[/img] HEADSHOTS [img]http://i.imgur.com/N7pPZro.png[/img] (^this one is an OC of mine, just so you know that I am no longer restricted to just drawing flight rising dragons :P) [img]http://i.imgur.com/UMENuY4.png[/img] (^this one was a practice doodle of the crystal gene, just so people will know how it'll probably look if I attempt to do anything with crystal/facet) [img]http://i.imgur.com/NiefWSh.png[/img] HALF-BODY [img]http://imgur.com/oaNlmTN.png[/img] turtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtle [img]http://i.imgur.com/koTCHmu.png[/img] [size=1]will do photoshop abominations for 10k[/size] [/center]
EXAMPLES
(These are pretty old, and I've improved a lot since I uploaded these. For more recent examples, take a look at the completed commissions!)

LINEART
zLpumTz.png

COLOR
NCJyTI2.png

COLOR + SHADING
nbF7P4c.png

HEADSHOTS
N7pPZro.png
(^this one is an OC of mine, just so you know that I am no longer restricted to just drawing flight rising dragons :P)

UMENuY4.png
(^this one was a practice doodle of the crystal gene, just so people will know how it'll probably look if I attempt to do anything with crystal/facet)

NiefWSh.png

HALF-BODY
oaNlmTN.png

turtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtle
koTCHmu.png
will do photoshop abominations for 10k
Bh5zUKs.png
PRICES AND PAYMENT

(These will change as I improve)

HEADSHOTS: includes the head to the top of the shoulders
1. Lineart (includes eye color) = 100kt
2. Fully Colored = 120kt-180kt based on how complex the genes/skin/accent is
3. Fully Colored WITH Shading = +60kt to what the price would be just fully colored

HALF-BODY: includes the head, torso, part of the tail, and part of the wings depending on how big they are
1. Lineart (includes eye color) = 140kt
2. Fully Colored = 160kt-220kt based on how complex the genes/skin/accent is
3. Fully Colored WITH Shading = +100kt to what the price would be just fully colored

~ Depending on how complex it is, apparel will cost about 5kt-30kt extra a piece (not including tiny apparel, like teardrop jewelry. I'll do those for free :P)
~As for anything outside of flight rising, the pricing will generally be the same but may fluctuate based on how complex it is (like small details, clothing, etc.)

Gem conversion ratio is 1g:1000t (I can take mixed payments)

As for accepting payment, I'll take 50% up front and 50% when I'm done

I will also take anything on my wishlist a few posts under as payment ^.^

DISCOUNTS
~If it's your birthday, I'll do one headshot for half price! (I will be checking your profile to make sure. If your birthday is unlisted, I'm afraid you won't be eligible for this discount. You also have to make the request on your birthday; as long as the date on your post matches up you will be eligible for the discount, even if I'm late to respond)
PRICES AND PAYMENT

(These will change as I improve)

HEADSHOTS: includes the head to the top of the shoulders
1. Lineart (includes eye color) = 100kt
2. Fully Colored = 120kt-180kt based on how complex the genes/skin/accent is
3. Fully Colored WITH Shading = +60kt to what the price would be just fully colored

HALF-BODY: includes the head, torso, part of the tail, and part of the wings depending on how big they are
1. Lineart (includes eye color) = 140kt
2. Fully Colored = 160kt-220kt based on how complex the genes/skin/accent is
3. Fully Colored WITH Shading = +100kt to what the price would be just fully colored

~ Depending on how complex it is, apparel will cost about 5kt-30kt extra a piece (not including tiny apparel, like teardrop jewelry. I'll do those for free :P)
~As for anything outside of flight rising, the pricing will generally be the same but may fluctuate based on how complex it is (like small details, clothing, etc.)

Gem conversion ratio is 1g:1000t (I can take mixed payments)

As for accepting payment, I'll take 50% up front and 50% when I'm done

I will also take anything on my wishlist a few posts under as payment ^.^

DISCOUNTS
~If it's your birthday, I'll do one headshot for half price! (I will be checking your profile to make sure. If your birthday is unlisted, I'm afraid you won't be eligible for this discount. You also have to make the request on your birthday; as long as the date on your post matches up you will be eligible for the discount, even if I'm late to respond)
Bh5zUKs.png
RULES AND POLICIES

1. Once the art is yours, it's yours. You can share it, sell it, copy it, modify it, but you MUST give me credit (if you edit it, give me credit for the original/concept)
2. I am still a developing artist, so my art is far from perfect. Especially when it comes to apparel and genes like crystal/facet
3. The default size for an image will be around 500x500 pixels (7x7 inches) which is about big enough to fit comfortably in a dragon's bio; however, I can resize it at your request (900x900 pixels, or 12.5x12.5 inches is the maximum). If you'd like the image to be a size different from the default, please let me know
4. If you have any problems with the finished product, you can ask me to make some tweaks and changes, as long as they aren't too big. If I feel too overwhelmed trying to edit it, you'll either have to pay extra or stick with what you have
5. If at any point I feel like I can't complete the art, I will refund you the 50% up front payment I received from you (I keep track of payments and I place all the money I receive up front into the vault, so you don't have to worry about me getting the wrong amount or spending it all)
6. Currently I am not signing my art (my signature in real life is already bad, making up a new one AND writing on a tablet is even harder) so for now I would appreciate it if you credited me wherever and whenever my art is posted! Just mentioning my username is fine.
7. And finally, if I feel uncomfortable working with you for any reason, I have the right to refuse service

Things I will draw:
~ Dragons
~ Anything with a non-human face (if you're unsure about this one just ask :P)
~ Pets
~ OCs and other things outside of Flight Rising (you MUST provide me with a reference)

Things I will not draw:
~ NSFW (I'm fine with gore though :P)
~ Anything controversial/offensive (like certain symbols... you know what I'm referring to)
~ Anything with a human face
~ Banners and other things that aren't actually "characters" (I can barely even make one for myself) photoshop abominations are the exception to this rule
~ Full body art (not on that level yet ;_;)

Things I might draw?
~ Mechs

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Don't worry, I won't bite :P

Please include any other info you'd like about the art, like if you'd want it to be sized a certain way, anything about the dragon's personality so I can somehow incorporate it into the art, etc. Just don't be too overbearing, I'd like to have some freedom :P

IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST THROUGH THIS FORUM, PLEASE PING ME
RULES AND POLICIES

1. Once the art is yours, it's yours. You can share it, sell it, copy it, modify it, but you MUST give me credit (if you edit it, give me credit for the original/concept)
2. I am still a developing artist, so my art is far from perfect. Especially when it comes to apparel and genes like crystal/facet
3. The default size for an image will be around 500x500 pixels (7x7 inches) which is about big enough to fit comfortably in a dragon's bio; however, I can resize it at your request (900x900 pixels, or 12.5x12.5 inches is the maximum). If you'd like the image to be a size different from the default, please let me know
4. If you have any problems with the finished product, you can ask me to make some tweaks and changes, as long as they aren't too big. If I feel too overwhelmed trying to edit it, you'll either have to pay extra or stick with what you have
5. If at any point I feel like I can't complete the art, I will refund you the 50% up front payment I received from you (I keep track of payments and I place all the money I receive up front into the vault, so you don't have to worry about me getting the wrong amount or spending it all)
6. Currently I am not signing my art (my signature in real life is already bad, making up a new one AND writing on a tablet is even harder) so for now I would appreciate it if you credited me wherever and whenever my art is posted! Just mentioning my username is fine.
7. And finally, if I feel uncomfortable working with you for any reason, I have the right to refuse service

Things I will draw:
~ Dragons
~ Anything with a non-human face (if you're unsure about this one just ask :P)
~ Pets
~ OCs and other things outside of Flight Rising (you MUST provide me with a reference)

Things I will not draw:
~ NSFW (I'm fine with gore though :P)
~ Anything controversial/offensive (like certain symbols... you know what I'm referring to)
~ Anything with a human face
~ Banners and other things that aren't actually "characters" (I can barely even make one for myself) photoshop abominations are the exception to this rule
~ Full body art (not on that level yet ;_;)

Things I might draw?
~ Mechs

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Don't worry, I won't bite :P

Please include any other info you'd like about the art, like if you'd want it to be sized a certain way, anything about the dragon's personality so I can somehow incorporate it into the art, etc. Just don't be too overbearing, I'd like to have some freedom :P

IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST THROUGH THIS FORUM, PLEASE PING ME
Bh5zUKs.png
[center][size=5][u]WISHLIST[/u][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1886221]Here is a post detailing dragons that I'm looking for. If you're willing to sell/loan any dragons, take a look here[/url] [item=secondary gene: butterfly]x1[item=primary gene: petals]x2 ANY FESTIVAL ITEMS FROM [b]BEFORE[/b] GREENSKEEPER GATHERING 2015, OTHER THAN THE BEARS (meaning I won't take anything from greenskeeper gathering 2015 or any festivals after) While it is highly unlikely that anyone will offer one, I will also be taking any other retired familiars and apparel
WISHLIST

Here is a post detailing dragons that I'm looking for. If you're willing to sell/loan any dragons, take a look here
Secondary Gene: Butterfly x1 Primary Gene: Petals x2
ANY FESTIVAL ITEMS FROM BEFORE GREENSKEEPER GATHERING 2015, OTHER THAN THE BEARS (meaning I won't take anything from greenskeeper gathering 2015 or any festivals after)

While it is highly unlikely that anyone will offer one, I will also be taking any other retired familiars and apparel
Bh5zUKs.png
COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

packook's Dreamer
Elezian's Morceaudeverre
Elezian's Shade
Photoshop abomination for dragoncrystal
Luxthesarcastic's Set
ImDucked's Knit
Crytus' Venom
Blackfyre's Leia (commissioned by Zelan)
LordMakis' Durant
COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

packook's Dreamer
Elezian's Morceaudeverre
Elezian's Shade
Photoshop abomination for dragoncrystal
Luxthesarcastic's Set
ImDucked's Knit
Crytus' Venom
Blackfyre's Leia (commissioned by Zelan)
LordMakis' Durant
Bh5zUKs.png
PINGLIST

@DragonDraws
@mweep
PINGLIST

@DragonDraws
@mweep
Bh5zUKs.png
bump
bump
Bh5zUKs.png
@Dragonanimestuff Can I get a headshot of this guy fully colored and how much would that cost? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=376046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3761/376046_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dragonanimestuff
Can I get a headshot of this guy fully colored and how much would that cost?

376046_350.png
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@packook
Without shading or apparel it would be 120kt, with apparel it'd be 135kt, with apparel and shading it'd be 165kt, and with shading but no apparel would be 150kt

Don't worry about undressing him if you don't want apparel, I'll use the scrying workshop :P
@packook
Without shading or apparel it would be 120kt, with apparel it'd be 135kt, with apparel and shading it'd be 165kt, and with shading but no apparel would be 150kt

Don't worry about undressing him if you don't want apparel, I'll use the scrying workshop :P
Bh5zUKs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7