Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What element you like or dislike?
1 2 3
Honestly, although this is a bit morally displeasing, I don't really look too much into the history of each flight and my only care so far is really the colors haha. I started out as a fire flight because I enjoy the element fire, but as soon as I found out plague gave dragons RED absolute crimson beautiful eyes I just had to change. My enjoyment of element wise would have to be fire, but for color's sake I like the plague flight. Perhaps I'll look into the other flights some day to see which one I find to have a 'prettier setting' or nicer history on each of it's places. ;P but for now I'm too lazy. xD
Honestly, although this is a bit morally displeasing, I don't really look too much into the history of each flight and my only care so far is really the colors haha. I started out as a fire flight because I enjoy the element fire, but as soon as I found out plague gave dragons RED absolute crimson beautiful eyes I just had to change. My enjoyment of element wise would have to be fire, but for color's sake I like the plague flight. Perhaps I'll look into the other flights some day to see which one I find to have a 'prettier setting' or nicer history on each of it's places. ;P but for now I'm too lazy. xD
5bNDAfg.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx heF1pG4.png
plague is the wurst.......... 0/10
I love Earth, Nature, Arcane, and Light.

I don't hate any flights, I like them all!
I love Earth, Nature, Arcane, and Light.

I don't hate any flights, I like them all!
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
I hate Arcane coli monsters because they always take out my team. But I'm cool with everything else about Arcane. XD
I hate Arcane coli monsters because they always take out my team. But I'm cool with everything else about Arcane. XD
PJb908Z.png
Mmm, I don’t know. I haven’t looked into the lore that much element-wise apart from the descriptions of the flights when you start the game. I really like nature, wind, and water because they seem like overall friendly, regular flights.
As for a flight I dislike? I mean I don’t dislike any of them, really. I’ve heard a lot of bad stereotypes about plague and shadow, I think because there’s a few edgy nine-year-olds lurking around those flights, so I’d probably pick plague as the element I dislike, if any. However I don’t have anything against any element, really. To any shadow or plague people reading this, I hope I didn’t offend you in any way, I’m sure most of the people in both those flights are really great people.
x
Mmm, I don’t know. I haven’t looked into the lore that much element-wise apart from the descriptions of the flights when you start the game. I really like nature, wind, and water because they seem like overall friendly, regular flights.
As for a flight I dislike? I mean I don’t dislike any of them, really. I’ve heard a lot of bad stereotypes about plague and shadow, I think because there’s a few edgy nine-year-olds lurking around those flights, so I’d probably pick plague as the element I dislike, if any. However I don’t have anything against any element, really. To any shadow or plague people reading this, I hope I didn’t offend you in any way, I’m sure most of the people in both those flights are really great people.
x
I like Light because that's the flight I'm in, and Ice's eyes are cool. I don't really like Nature's eyes except their primal, and I don't like the Gladekeeper much either.
I like Light because that's the flight I'm in, and Ice's eyes are cool. I don't really like Nature's eyes except their primal, and I don't like the Gladekeeper much either.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower-fox-signature.png
Eh probably Light or Nature. I don't care too much for their eyes or lore.

My favorites are Arcane, Plague and Ice outside my own.

watch this cause a stereotype fight
Eh probably Light or Nature. I don't care too much for their eyes or lore.

My favorites are Arcane, Plague and Ice outside my own.

watch this cause a stereotype fight
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="Cynderbark" date="2015-08-14 20:59:25" ] plague is the wurst.......... 0/10 [/quote] ... All I can think of is sausage. But I like all the flights, I'm not too fond of pink eyes but that's about it.
Cynderbark wrote on 2015-08-14 20:59:25:
... All I can think of is sausage.

But I like all the flights, I'm not too fond of pink eyes but that's about it.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
If we're talking aesthetic, then Nature, I've always loved the ~vibes~
Water was almost my Flight of choice though. And I have a soft spot for Plague because of the whole life/decay thing :)
If we're talking aesthetic, then Nature, I've always loved the ~vibes~
Water was almost my Flight of choice though. And I have a soft spot for Plague because of the whole life/decay thing :)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
I love how this post from 2015's biggest gripes (don't like that shade of green/red/teal) have been solved already.
I love how this post from 2015's biggest gripes (don't like that shade of green/red/teal) have been solved already.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3