Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimspiracy / War of the Whippersnappers
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Sweet Arcanist this is perfect! xD
Sweet Arcanist this is perfect! xD
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
You added a Baldwin one!

OMG YEAAAH!

I love this XD <3

We need to spread this all throughout Flight Rising >:D
You added a Baldwin one!

OMG YEAAAH!

I love this XD <3

We need to spread this all throughout Flight Rising >:D
ku7My32.png
@LordNibu Yes we should!
@LordNibu Yes we should!
5sgKGZR.gif
@Solarstar
Hmm....

World Domination will be ours XD
@Solarstar
Hmm....

World Domination will be ours XD
ku7My32.png
The grey of dawn was barely staining the eastern sky, when a dozen dragons landed at the Trading Post. At the head of the group was a battle-worn Ridgeback, with an oversized eyepatch covering her right eye. Following behind her came a jumble of breeds, most carrying bulging sacks. Those carrying goods approached the Plundered Pile, and began to unload.

"Pinkerton!" The one-eyed Ridgie barked. A furry lump near the base of the Pile stirred.
"Hmm? Oh. Good morning Ruth!" It said.
"Good news. We got loads of battle stones."
"Excellent! But wont she noti-"
"BAD NEWS," Ruth roared, "A GUARD SPOTTED US."
"Calm down Ruth," Pinkerton sighed. "Tell me what happened."
The grey of dawn was barely staining the eastern sky, when a dozen dragons landed at the Trading Post. At the head of the group was a battle-worn Ridgeback, with an oversized eyepatch covering her right eye. Following behind her came a jumble of breeds, most carrying bulging sacks. Those carrying goods approached the Plundered Pile, and began to unload.

"Pinkerton!" The one-eyed Ridgie barked. A furry lump near the base of the Pile stirred.
[quote name="Tanagwal" date=2015-08-13 12:00:55] The grey of dawn was barely staining the eastern sky, when a dozen dragons landed at the Trading Post. At the head of the group was a battle-worn Ridgeback, with an oversized eyepatch covering her right eye. Following behind her came a jumble of breeds, most carrying bulging sacks. Those carrying goods approached the Plundered Pile, and began to unload. "Pinkerton!" The one-eyed Ridgie barked. A furry lump near the base of the Pile stirred. "Hmm? Oh. Good morning Ruth!" It said. "Good news. We got loads of battle stones." "Excellent! But wont she noti-" "BAD NEWS," Ruth roared, "A GUARD SPOTTED US." "Calm down Ruth," Pinkerton sighed. "Tell me what happened." [/quote] In the distance a rumble was heard. The ground quaked and the cause became clear as trumpets blared and a roar of thousands of voices chanting, "Hail WarMaster Crim! Hail the Great Collector! We shall dominate Sornieth and free her from the peasant clans!" "Run!" Pinkerton screamed. The resistance too to the skies. Only a few escaped, others, weren't as fortunate. Pinkerton watched as the army captured his pile and started to tear into it. "we shall live to fight another day." He told the survivors. They flew into the dusk to find shelter until they would be strong enough to stop Crim's tyranny.
Tanagwal wrote on 2015-08-13:

In the distance a rumble was heard. The ground quaked and the cause became clear as trumpets blared and a roar of thousands of voices chanting, "Hail WarMaster Crim! Hail the Great Collector! We shall dominate Sornieth and free her from the peasant clans!"

"Run!" Pinkerton screamed. The resistance too to the skies. Only a few escaped, others, weren't as fortunate.

Pinkerton watched as the army captured his pile and started to tear into it. "we shall live to fight another day." He told the survivors. They flew into the dusk to find shelter until they would be strong enough to stop Crim's tyranny.
5sgKGZR.gif
Love this thread

Ugghh i want one of those siggys but I wanna keep my slimes :(
Love this thread

Ugghh i want one of those siggys but I wanna keep my slimes :(
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@XStormywolfX If only we could have two. ;n;
@XStormywolfX If only we could have two. ;n;
5sgKGZR.gif
[i]Back at Crim's secret base...[/i] [indent]"General Mam, Shein has disappeared, along with several of our battlestones." The speaker bowed his furred head respectfully. "A deserter?" "I don't think so, there were signs of a scuffle." "Very well then. Leave me." The other Tundra shuffled out of the room. Crim walked to the back wall, and placed one of her forepaws on a flat panel. "The time is nigh..." She whispered. The panel glowed a soft blue, and a passageway appeared. Crim hurried through it, walking swiftly through the twisting tunnel. At the end of the tunnel was a small room hewn into the stone, with a table in the center and glowing mushrooms spotting the walls. "...For the [i]new me[/i]." Crim lifted one of the scrolls that were resting on the table. [item=breed change: imperial] She unrolled the parchment and read aloud the chant written on it. [b]"Fus Roah Do Sho Rah Klin Fei"[/b] Crim's horns warped, her wings expanded, her fur receded. Her transformation complete, Crim picked up a pot of shimmery paint and applied it to her new body and wings. There was a burning sensation, which faded. [item=primary gene: iridescent][item=secondary gene: shimmer] Finally, Crim took a thorny flower from the table, chewed and swallowed it. There was a sharp pain all the way down her spine, and she gritted her teeth as bony spines pushed through the skin on her back. [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] "Did it work?" Crim whispered, admiring her new body. She snapped her fingers, and a mirror appeared in front of her. "Yes.... YES." She roared. "Argie!" There was a long silence. The click of claws on stone gradually appeared, and a Wildclaw burst into the room. He stopped when he saw Crim, his eyes shining. "Crim." Arugus breathed. "Yes dear." The Imperial replied. "The time has come. Today, we march."[/indent]
Back at Crim's secret base...
"General Mam, Shein has disappeared, along with several of our battlestones."
The speaker bowed his furred head respectfully.
"A deserter?"
"I don't think so, there were signs of a scuffle."
"Very well then. Leave me."
The other Tundra shuffled out of the room. Crim walked to the back wall, and placed one of her forepaws on a flat panel.
"The time is nigh..." She whispered. The panel glowed a soft blue, and a passageway appeared. Crim hurried through it, walking swiftly through the twisting tunnel. At the end of the tunnel was a small room hewn into the stone, with a table in the center and glowing mushrooms spotting the walls.
"...For the new me." Crim lifted one of the scrolls that were resting on the table.
Breed Change: Imperial
She unrolled the parchment and read aloud the chant written on it.
"Fus Roah Do Sho Rah Klin Fei" Crim's horns warped, her wings expanded, her fur receded. Her transformation complete, Crim picked up a pot of shimmery paint and applied it to her new body and wings. There was a burning sensation, which faded.
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Finally, Crim took a thorny flower from the table, chewed and swallowed it. There was a sharp pain all the way down her spine, and she gritted her teeth as bony spines pushed through the skin on her back.
Tertiary Gene: Spines
"Did it work?" Crim whispered, admiring her new body. She snapped her fingers, and a mirror appeared in front of her.
"Yes.... YES." She roared. "Argie!" There was a long silence.

The click of claws on stone gradually appeared, and a Wildclaw burst into the room. He stopped when he saw Crim, his eyes shining.
"Crim." Arugus breathed.
"Yes dear." The Imperial replied. "The time has come. Today, we march."
@Tanagwal [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=44&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] what a sight
@Tanagwal

dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=44&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=43&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

what a sight
5sgKGZR.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39