Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1399 1400
I am not sure if this question has been asked yet or not but why do some of them have stars? Is it just to see the name of the color?
I am not sure if this question has been asked yet or not but why do some of them have stars? Is it just to see the name of the color?
im waking up
to ash and dust
i wipe my brow and i sweat my rust
im breathing in
the chemicals...

can u feel my excitement
im waking up
to ash and dust
i wipe my brow and i sweat my rust
im breathing in
the chemicals...

can u feel my excitement
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@splotchimo

colors with stars are new ones being added to the wheel! ones without stars are colors we already have in the game.
@splotchimo

colors with stars are new ones being added to the wheel! ones without stars are colors we already have in the game.
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
Radioactive is <3 !
Radioactive is <3 !
yDxBpzp.png
RADIOACTIVE YASSSS

also is it just me or are these colors coming out faster than the speed of sonic
RADIOACTIVE YASSSS

also is it just me or are these colors coming out faster than the speed of sonic
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
I feel like someone tried to tell Undel that she couldn't make a color more eyeburnery than leaf
and she was just like, "challenge accepted"
I feel like someone tried to tell Undel that she couldn't make a color more eyeburnery than leaf
and she was just like, "challenge accepted"
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Blazikenite
I spent way too long figuring out how to read your signature, only to have it end in a facepalm.
@Blazikenite
I spent way too long figuring out how to read your signature, only to have it end in a facepalm.
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Naitochan
I feel like I want a similarly offensively-neon hue in every color. *heart-eyes*

(And a light, frothy pastel in every colors as well.)
@Naitochan
I feel like I want a similarly offensively-neon hue in every color. *heart-eyes*

(And a light, frothy pastel in every colors as well.)
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
Radioactive is cool and all and I want like twelve radioactive dragons...but I now NEED a heather dragon named Heather.
Radioactive is cool and all and I want like twelve radioactive dragons...but I now NEED a heather dragon named Heather.
BUT THERE'S ONLY BEEN ONE NEW ORANGE AND I'M VERY DISTRESSED ABOUT THIS????
BUT THERE'S ONLY BEEN ONE NEW ORANGE AND I'M VERY DISTRESSED ABOUT THIS????
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 1399 1400