Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MILES: The Dragon who walks 500 miles.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Kizmetto I've been hoping to do something similar with one of my own dragons, haha! I'd definitely be interested in taking Miles in for a bit! Go wandering dragons!
@Kizmetto I've been hoping to do something similar with one of my own dragons, haha! I'd definitely be interested in taking Miles in for a bit! Go wandering dragons!
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@WildHunt @Kizmetto Miles is ready to move on! WildHunt,if you're still interested, I'll send him your way!
@WildHunt @Kizmetto Miles is ready to move on! WildHunt,if you're still interested, I'll send him your way!
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@krisfire

Alright, send him over!
@krisfire

Alright, send him over!
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@Viktoriya

I checked the spreadsheet and I was wondering if you were still interested in taking in Miles?
@Viktoriya

I checked the spreadsheet and I was wondering if you were still interested in taking in Miles?
Could i take him in for a bit?
Could i take him in for a bit?
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Pippypip20

I didn't see your post but I wasn't pinged, sorry! Back to the topic I can send Miles to you!
@Pippypip20

I didn't see your post but I wasn't pinged, sorry! Back to the topic I can send Miles to you!
@wildhunt oh sorry, haha. Forgot to ping. Thanks!
@wildhunt oh sorry, haha. Forgot to ping. Thanks!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Miles has returned home for a bit! If anyone would like to take him in next, just ping me! :)

@dovah @Esssynkardi @Zick3 you guys are up next on the spreadsheet, would anyone like to take him in and start the chain up again?
Miles has returned home for a bit! If anyone would like to take him in next, just ping me! :)

@dovah @Esssynkardi @Zick3 you guys are up next on the spreadsheet, would anyone like to take him in and start the chain up again?
@Kizmetto I have taken in a dragon before similar to Miles, me and my clan would love to have him! I would like to be added to the queue, if possible.
@Kizmetto I have taken in a dragon before similar to Miles, me and my clan would love to have him! I would like to be added to the queue, if possible.
breathe deep, seek peace
----
courier_pearl.gif
@usbdongle would you like to take them in now? The spreadsheet is quite outdatted with people signing up but lost interest but didnt remove their names so im kind of just hoping for people to pop into the thread, at least we know you guys are interested (because you posted!) <3

@usbdongle would you like to take them in now? The spreadsheet is quite outdatted with people signing up but lost interest but didnt remove their names so im kind of just hoping for people to pop into the thread, at least we know you guys are interested (because you posted!) <3

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23