Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MILES: The Dragon who walks 500 miles.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
My lair is full so have a free bump instead.
My lair is full so have a free bump instead.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
another bump
another bump
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Wonderful work guys!! :)
Wonderful work guys!! :)
Sorry for the delay--my first person didn't pick Miles up, so I'm trying @Whimsyfluff. ^_^
Sorry for the delay--my first person didn't pick Miles up, so I'm trying @Whimsyfluff. ^_^
MmSftql.png
Sorry for the delay again! I was unfortunately in canada when he was sent so I didn't get to it for a while. I'll send him to the next person now! But Miles has had fun in my clan!
I'm going to try to send to @zeloskun but if he isn't there I'll try @FallOutBoy!
Sorry for the delay again! I was unfortunately in canada when he was sent so I didn't get to it for a while. I'll send him to the next person now! But Miles has had fun in my clan!
I'm going to try to send to @zeloskun but if he isn't there I'll try @FallOutBoy!
@WhimsyFluff Fabulous
@WhimsyFluff Fabulous
@Zeloskun hasn't answered! I think their account might be dead? All their dragons are. I'll send over to @FallOutBoy now!
@Zeloskun hasn't answered! I think their account might be dead? All their dragons are. I'll send over to @FallOutBoy now!
bump! Miles was sent back to me so i shall be sending it on to.... @Sunset !
bump! Miles was sent back to me so i shall be sending it on to.... @Sunset !
@Kizmetto Would it be okay if I accepted Miles on Sunday? I'm a bit busy tomorrow so I won't be able to grind in the coli but I'll be sending some of dragons off on Sunday.
@Kizmetto Would it be okay if I accepted Miles on Sunday? I'm a bit busy tomorrow so I won't be able to grind in the coli but I'll be sending some of dragons off on Sunday.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@sunset no worries just accept the cr as soon as you can :)
@sunset no worries just accept the cr as soon as you can :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23