Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | stormcatcher is a girl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@EnderFalls

Mather's feathers burned off. It was a necessary sacrifice in order to achieve the glory of CONSTANTLY BEING ON FIRE.
@EnderFalls

Mather's feathers burned off. It was a necessary sacrifice in order to achieve the glory of CONSTANTLY BEING ON FIRE.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
[quote name="Miasmajesty" date=2015-07-22 14:33:59] Stormcatcher's gender is The Boss. [/quote] [quote name="sh33pskin" date=2015-07-22 15:52:28] [quote name="Rexcaliburr" date=2015-07-22 14:57:20] His gender is 'boss'. Nothing else. Just boss. [/quote] bossgender [/quote] [quote name="GoldenBeetle" date=2015-07-22 17:19:03] Gender: Boss Sexuality: Work [/quote] There is nothing here that isn't perfect. *wipes away tear* [quote name="Orru" date=2015-07-22 18:24:39] ok but if stormcatcher is totally bossgender, what about the others? lightweaver is glittergender; windsinger is noodlegender; flamecaller is mathergender; shadowbinder is droolgender; tidelord is potatogender; arcanist is sciencegender; gladekeeper is beardgender; plaguebringer is weeniegender; earthshaker is sleepgender. icewarden is fluffyfeetgender [/quote] arcanist is [b]thanks[/b]gender fix'd
Miasmajesty wrote on 2015-07-22:
Stormcatcher's gender is The Boss.
sh33pskin wrote on 2015-07-22:
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2015-07-22:
His gender is 'boss'. Nothing else. Just boss.
bossgender
GoldenBeetle wrote on 2015-07-22:
Sexuality: Work
There is nothing here that isn't perfect. *wipes away tear*

Orru wrote on 2015-07-22:
ok but if stormcatcher is totally bossgender, what about the others?

lightweaver is glittergender; windsinger is noodlegender; flamecaller is mathergender; shadowbinder is droolgender; tidelord is potatogender; arcanist is sciencegender; gladekeeper is beardgender; plaguebringer is weeniegender; earthshaker is sleepgender.
icewarden is fluffyfeetgender
arcanist is thanksgender
fix'd
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
just reiterating here that everyone's headcanons are actually canon because the admins have confirmed that the deities indeed have no time for gender and simply use pronouns to make it easier to interact with mortals B)

i'll try to find the source but yeah it's definitely been stated somewhere

edit: @tsaiah THANKSGENDER
edit 2: @orru "sleepgender" wow same rockdad. clearly i picked the right flight for me
just reiterating here that everyone's headcanons are actually canon because the admins have confirmed that the deities indeed have no time for gender and simply use pronouns to make it easier to interact with mortals B)

i'll try to find the source but yeah it's definitely been stated somewhere

edit: @tsaiah THANKSGENDER
edit 2: @orru "sleepgender" wow same rockdad. clearly i picked the right flight for me
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
Now, trans Stormcatcher would definitely convince me to switch omg
Now, trans Stormcatcher would definitely convince me to switch omg
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@tsaiah
THANKSGENDER IS BEST GENDER
@tsaiah
THANKSGENDER IS BEST GENDER
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[quote name="GoldenBeetle" date=2015-07-22 17:19:03] Gender: Boss Sexuality: Work [/quote]
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
Found the reply! Quoth Undel:
Quote:
Officially they do not have a sex, as they’re manifestations of the elements more than a physical being being that reproduces conventionally. They do have preferred pronouns though:

Male - Tidelord, Icewarden, Earthshaker, Windsinger, Arcanist, Stormcatcher
Female - Shadowbinder, Lightweaver, Flamecaller, Gladekeeper, Plaguebringer.

So, that's fairly explicitly stating that none of the deities have a sex, as in the physical bits and pieces. However, they could totally have genders, as in their identities, and just use the pronouns listed. So, Stormcatcher could identify as male, or as a demiguy, or as agender or genderfluid and just uses he/him as a matter of preference while also preferring a more feminine presentation, or any number of gender identities.

That said, I'm going with bossgender. And I'm fairly sure the Arcanist's gender is 'oops'.
Found the reply! Quoth Undel:
Quote:
Officially they do not have a sex, as they’re manifestations of the elements more than a physical being being that reproduces conventionally. They do have preferred pronouns though:

Male - Tidelord, Icewarden, Earthshaker, Windsinger, Arcanist, Stormcatcher
Female - Shadowbinder, Lightweaver, Flamecaller, Gladekeeper, Plaguebringer.

So, that's fairly explicitly stating that none of the deities have a sex, as in the physical bits and pieces. However, they could totally have genders, as in their identities, and just use the pronouns listed. So, Stormcatcher could identify as male, or as a demiguy, or as agender or genderfluid and just uses he/him as a matter of preference while also preferring a more feminine presentation, or any number of gender identities.

That said, I'm going with bossgender. And I'm fairly sure the Arcanist's gender is 'oops'.
DSEHBxF.png
[quote name="TheSpine" date=2015-07-22 13:22:32] Trans stormcatcher confirmed [/quote] dammn u beat me to it but YES
TheSpine wrote on 2015-07-22:
Trans stormcatcher confirmed
dammn u beat me to it but YES
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
[quote name="GoldenBeetle" date=2015-07-22 17:19:03] Gender: Boss Sexuality: Work [/quote] i'm 100% up for trans stormcatcher.

i'm 100% up for trans stormcatcher.
bHeX9bv.png
ok, @stormcatcher, can you tell us your secret? We won't laugh
ok, @stormcatcher, can you tell us your secret? We won't laugh
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8