Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THUNDERCRACK Carnivale Main Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@corvidprince Thank you very much! Added!

@HSoup Thank you, we certainly hope so! ^o^ Added.
@corvidprince Thank you very much! Added!

@HSoup Thank you, we certainly hope so! ^o^ Added.
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@darkmatter
all of them please! i've never participated in any flight held festival events so i want to be as active in this thundercrack carnival as i can!
@darkmatter
all of them please! i've never participated in any flight held festival events so i want to be as active in this thundercrack carnival as i can!
PlagueflightswitchArcane_zps4ab49c14.gifplaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.pngHe/Him/His
SQUEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around in circles and inevitably bounced of a Spire support post*
SQUEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around in circles and inevitably bounced of a Spire support post*
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@DarkMatter please ping me when the egg guessing and the cooking contest go live. OH... and the Tarot too, please. I miss you guys... say hi to Shellhead and Sonne from me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3399582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33996/3399582_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DarkMatter please ping me when the egg guessing and the cooking contest go live.

OH... and the Tarot too, please.

I miss you guys... say hi to Shellhead and Sonne from me.

3399582_350.png
@JackalJames ^-^ Lovely, please do! I hope you have a wonderful time at our events!

@MusicandMagic <3 :D

@ShadesofCyan Certainly! *waves and bows low to our Shadow sibling*
@JackalJames ^-^ Lovely, please do! I hope you have a wonderful time at our events!

@MusicandMagic <3 :D

@ShadesofCyan Certainly! *waves and bows low to our Shadow sibling*
@DarkMatter thank you!
@DarkMatter thank you!
@DarkMatter

This is so awesome! Could I be put on the pinglist for all events, please? I do love the Carnivale. c:
@DarkMatter

This is so awesome! Could I be put on the pinglist for all events, please? I do love the Carnivale. c:
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@Scaleon1 You've got it!
@Scaleon1 You've got it!
@Darkmatter

Ooh, this looks fun. May I be pinged for the opening of the Mafia, CYOA, and tarot readings? :3
@Darkmatter

Ooh, this looks fun. May I be pinged for the opening of the Mafia, CYOA, and tarot readings? :3
*cOUgh*
@Asashi Welcome, and certainly!
@Asashi Welcome, and certainly!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20