Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163
@Rexcaliburr Ooh neat. My ign is chairsquid.
@Rexcaliburr Ooh neat. My ign is chairsquid.
My IGN is iDARKbacon CX I'll try to be on when I can! @Rexcaliburr
My IGN is iDARKbacon CX I'll try to be on when I can! @Rexcaliburr
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
@Rexcaliburr: Nether portals not working?
@Rexcaliburr: Nether portals not working?
ZT1GQLd.png
@Rexcaliburr

Sounds awesome! My IGN is Sandwichcats. I'll try to be on whenever I can tomorrow!
@Rexcaliburr

Sounds awesome! My IGN is Sandwichcats. I'll try to be on whenever I can tomorrow!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Tunesmith I don't believe we ever tested nether portals. I'll have them checked.
@Tunesmith I don't believe we ever tested nether portals. I'll have them checked.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
An admin is currently online, so if you'd like to join and instantly receive the Dragon Rank, now is a good time!
An admin is currently online, so if you'd like to join and instantly receive the Dragon Rank, now is a good time!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
My IGN is Delirax. Thanks in advance!
@Rexcaliburr
My IGN is Delirax. Thanks in advance!
@Rexcaliburr
Server doesn't like me, Tried to go to Natures warp..and now I'm suffocating. Is there any chance you can move me to spawn?. I just found some cool stuff and really, would not like to die.
@Rexcaliburr
Server doesn't like me, Tried to go to Natures warp..and now I'm suffocating. Is there any chance you can move me to spawn?. I just found some cool stuff and really, would not like to die.
SIjKhX7.png
@Valka Come online and I'll help you out. Don't think I can move you when you're offline.
@Valka Come online and I'll help you out. Don't think I can move you when you're offline.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS

I'm going to search my laptop adapter
@Rexcaliburr

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS

I'm going to search my laptop adapter
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163